• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Pull?

ProPull - Does It Work

You can look through these threads to see that I have never posted anything about the ProPull since it came out in March of 2018. I hate sales pitches on here and this isn't intended to be a pitch just a few statements defending the purpose and usefulness of the ProPull.

It's been over 2 1/2 years since it launched and there are now more than 7,000 ProPulls in players hands. You can go to any site that sells them and the reviews are almost 100% positive for a bunch of different skill level players. Here are 4 pages of testimonials out of multiple ones we've from our site.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2602/7986/files/ProPull_Testimonials_-_1st_Four_Pages.pdf?33

I didn't have to twist any arms to find players that say it works. Yes, I paid them for their time but they all said they would never endorse something that they didn't think would help disc golfers. Kevin Jones, Dave Feldberg, Philo Brathwaite, KJ Nybo, Avery Jenkins, Seth Munsey (Disc Golf Strong) and others have all said this thing works and you should get one.

After almost 3 years and over 7,000 players using it, if it didn't work we wouldn't still be in business, instead sales are through the roof. 2020 has been HUGE!! Marshall Street, Infinite Discs, DiscGolfCenter, GottaGoThrow, DGU, Sabbattus among many other online retailers have all continued to place order after order.

#1 Myth - It makes you "strong arm" a throw. Resistance bands are the opposite of strong arming. They promote loose elongated speed!!

#1 Truth - Players are loving the ProPull so much that I'm too swamped shipping them out to defend whether it works.

Get one @ ProPullDiscGolf.com , I promise you'll be glad you did!

I hate sales pitches on here and this isn't intended to be a pitch

I may just be ignorant about the world of sales but seems like you followed this up with a sales pitch.

Anyhow, I digress.

I have been seriously considering getting one. I don't play at a pro level and rarely play for anything beyond bragging rights.

I wouldn't be getting it in hopes of building muscles or gaining distance. What I think it would be really handy for is building some sort of muscle memory into your pull.

Besides your product, the only other "training aids" I had ever seen specifically for disc golf just seemed a little gimmicky.

Kudos for exploring an almost untapped market and I look forward to trying this thing out in the near future.

I have resistance bands that I use for a variety of reasons. Done a lot of physical therapy over the years for various injuries. Resistance bands (in general) have countless therapy uses.

I do practice my golf throw motion with the bands some--but nothing regular or scheduled. I think it is helpful. And to the issue of rounding, I've gone through that motion some to see what it felt like with tension on it. I would agree that the bands probably help promote the linear throw motion and less rounding.

...What I think it would be really handy for is building some sort of muscle memory into your pull.

That's what I do with mine. I wanted something that would provide more than just a slow-motion movement of a throw. Something where I could feel resistance as I moved into my positions.

I have to admit that I didn't use it much when I first got it. I was concerned that it might cement bad habits since I wasn't throwing as well as I liked at the time. Some form changes this summer has me throwing much farther with less effort than I have before, so I want to start using my Pro-Pull again with some fieldwork thrown in too.

In my op tools like this, home made or commercial, work well for adding snap (working the wrist) and for warming up, especially before a tournament when you don't have time to throw off the tee.

I just picked one up. The cost of a disc and a half or two depending on what type of plastic you are buying... I need to come up with a plan and routine for using it to improve. Quality seems good from initial preview of it.

Reviving an old thread. I found this old thread searching for reviews of the Pro Pull via Google. Pro Pull does help/work. I have made it through four weeks of training and it has improved my drives, backhand and forehand. I have been doing fieldwork as well which has really improved my forehand, it was awful before. A Pro Player recommended the Pro Pull to me when we played together on my 59th birthday in September, a gift from my wife. I was a little skeptical but for 27 bucks what's the risk? I played today and my wife tagged along. She commented a couple of times how much I had improved. If you get one, follow the workout schedule and watch the training videos.

Reviving an old thread. I found this old thread searching for reviews of the Pro Pull via Google. Pro Pull does help/work. I have made it through four weeks of training and it has improved my drives, backhand and forehand. I have been doing fieldwork as well which has really improved my forehand, it was awful before. A Pro Player recommended the Pro Pull to me when we played together on my 59th birthday in September, a gift from my wife. I was a little skeptical but for 27 bucks what's the risk? I played today and my wife tagged along. She commented a couple of times how much I had improved. If you get one, follow the workout schedule and watch the training videos.

I bought one a long time ago an TBH forgotten all about it. What's your exercise routine with it? Band weight? Reps frequency and all that? Since you've revived this thread and my DG game has sucked tremendously of late I think I am going to pick it back up.

Latest posts