• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProChem neon vs worm dip

just ordered them this morning, with that said never dye'd a disc before, just bored and the older i get the more i hate cold weather so me and some buddies decided to order a bunch of stuff and try our hands on some dying.

from what i am reading in my research it all depends on the medium in which you are dying as to which dyes are good or bad.

just ordered them this morning, with that said never dye'd a disc before, just bored and the older i get the more i hate cold weather so me and some buddies decided to order a bunch of stuff and try our hands on some dying.

from what i am reading in my research it all depends on the medium in which you are dying as to which dyes are good or bad.

Well, it's cool to try new things. You'll enjoy it.

I'm no expert either, having dyed only about a half dozen disks myself. Most everything I've done is with the colors included in the ProChem "beginner" pack, and they've worked really well on Champion and Fuzion plastics.

I've used Prochem neon Yellow, Pink, and green. The yellow and pink are very bright and saturated. The green tends to get muddy must easier when combined with other colors. No experience with worm dip though, so can't compare the two.

I've used Prochem neon Yellow, Pink, and green. The yellow and pink are very bright and saturated. The green tends to get muddy must easier when combined with other colors. No experience with worm dip though, so can't compare the two.

I agree with that Key-lime Green. What I like to do is to use that lemon zest yellow with the key-lime. It make the green way more vibrant and it glows in UV light like crazy.

Latest posts