• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy sues Gannon sues Prodigy

Can you please stop trying to start random flamewars all over the place for no reason?

Umm.. excuse me sir but this thread had to already be purged due to multiple derailments.

I am simply ask you nicely to post on the topic at hand, ie; Prodigy sueing Gannon / Gannon sueing Prodigy.

Thank you for your cooperation :D

Umm.. excuse me sir but this thread had to already be purged due to multiple derailments.

I am simply ask you nicely to post on the topic at hand, ie; Prodigy sueing Gannon / Gannon sueing Prodigy.

I like this new tactic you're engaging in. I call you out for starting random unprompted flamewars on the site over there, so you decide to hassle me over lighthearted joking between myself and Vogey over here. You're trying to disguise your desire to harass me behind an extremely thin veneer of nobility that, in all actuality, you're utterly devoid of.

I like this new tactic you're engaging in. I call you out for starting random unprompted flamewars on the site over there, so you decide to hassle me over lighthearted joking between myself and Vogey over here. You're trying to disguise your desire to harass me behind an extremely thin veneer of nobility that, in all actuality, you're utterly devoid of.

I have no clue what you just said but I appreciate your effort.

I think we all want to know your thoughts on the original topic of this thread.

Are you Team Gannon or Team Prodigy? Are you the litigious type? How do you think this will affect GB's legacy?

I dunno....the derailments are infinitely more interesting. :eek:

I have no clue what you just said but I appreciate your effort.
All anyone has to do to see why you're choosing to harass me is go check the Landfill, where all the evidence of you choosing to start flamewars unprompted exists. I can even make it easy, here's the thread:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142771

and here's your admission:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3871151&postcount=55

I think we all want to know your thoughts on the original topic of this thread.

Are you Team Gannon or Team Prodigy? Are you the litigious type? How do you think this will affect GB's legacy?
Please see Post #46 in this very thread.

Again, I'll make it easy:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3870032&postcount=46

So long as we're using train lingo, I'd liken the situation Prodigy and Gannon put themselves in to the one in East Palestine, OH.

I was going to make a joke about that and GB but I felt like perhaps it was too soon and also Woj is from Ohio and I did not want to upset him again.

So, who's the bad guy here. Have we decided? Should I throw my PA1's in the recycle bin? Trash day is tomorrow so I need to know soon.

Imo most of us see the truth is in the middle and don't really get riled up about it.

The worst part is the withholding the bonus check. That's a ****up on Prodigy's part. If they made that right, then it's a false kerfuffle.

GB is a driven hard-charger that is going to piss people off, including his sponsor, as it should be.

It's all good. That's my prediction.

Prodigy makes good discs, anyway the ones I've thrown, but there has been too much sponsored player disrespect for my taste...

Hopefully they buck up and become more courteous and professional towards their representatives.

Kinda funny a company founded on the idea of upping the game for touring pros is filing a petty lawsuit against one. Keep changing the game Brodigy.

Imo most of us see the truth is in the middle and don't really get riled up about it.

The worst part is the withholding the bonus check. That's a ****up on Prodigy's part. If they made that right, then it's a false kerfuffle.

GB is a driven hard-charger that is going to piss people off, including his sponsor, as it should be.

It's all good. That's my prediction.

Prodigy makes good discs, anyway the ones I've thrown, but there has been too much sponsored player disrespect for my taste...

Hopefully they buck up and become more courteous and professional towards their representatives.

About paying the bonus...from what I've seen/heard, they only paid the bonus once Gannon made it clear that he didn't get it and was owed it. Prodigy knows the contract, they know what they owe and don't owe....it should have been paid on time and Gannon should not have had to bring it to their attention.

Curious what you think the "money" in dispute is. There's the piece of him not being paid what he thinks he is owed under the contract...and the piece where he didn't renegotiate.

The latter seems less likely the thing if the story is accurate. Sounds like Prodigy offered more money, and Buhr didn't even bother responding.

I was thinking of signature disc sales.

Some are saying he complained about the plastic, but I believe the complaint was the flashing and not the plastic itself?

I've never thrown or really held a Prodigy disc until last Friday when I stopped in at a newish DG store in the area. Seems the drivers in particular have a tiny/sharp edge at the point the wing turns up and edge that would scrap fingers pretty good until it is worn off. Other than that, I thought the plastic and the discs felt great.

I thought if I were going to throw one of those discs, I'd probably find a parking lot and skip them a few times to clear that edge.