• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

thanks for the lesson just trying to make a point. good artists copy great artist steal.

it's a good point. If I didn't correct it someone else would have. I figure why get upset about a product that borrows from other product. It just gives us more options.

it's a good point. If I didn't correct it someone else would have. I figure why get upset about a product that borrows from other product. It just gives us more options.

word. i think people forget gateway had a backpack long before any one else, these new ones are just a better version of that.

I'm all for taking an idea and making it better, but in the process, make it yours! Rebadging a existing product is sketchy IMO, can someone post pics of these 2 bags side by side?

This bag looks much more functional then the grip...more space for discs more space for stuff, a mini pocket, better putter pocket. Add on better color options and cheaper and you have everything the grip wanted to be. As long as this thing is well made and doesn't have durability issues it's going to be a great bag.

This bag looks much more functional then the grip...more space for discs more space for stuff, a mini pocket, better putter pocket. Add on better color options and cheaper and you have everything the grip wanted to be. As long as this thing is well made and doesn't have durability issues it's going to be a great bag.

I absolutely agree :thmbup:

I'm all for taking an idea and making it better, but in the process, make it yours! Rebadging a existing product is sketchy IMO, can someone post pics of these 2 bags side by side?

I can do that for you and there will be compare with these two bags also by someone neutral.

I also think that Grip is excellent bag, but just too small for tourmanent players.

How many preorders are you taking vesaki? Limited number, cutoff date?

Gosh did I ever love to see Grip comment on this bag and how it is a complete copy.

Looks like this will be a nice piece of equipment, but I haven't noticed any hint as to the cost. :confused:

Pardon my being blunt, but: when isn't money a factor?
Bet its gonna be pricey.

I'm just sayin'.... be prepare to spend more for this than the Grip.
:popcorn:

Looks like this will be a nice piece of equipment, but I haven't noticed any hint as to the cost. :confused:

Bet its gonna be pricey.

Believe the price point was $200. Which is the same I paid for my Grip bag before the price went up

Gosh did I ever love to see Grip comment on this bag and how it is a complete copy.

How is it a copy? Because it looks similiar? Is every fade bag a ripoff of innova? Is gorilla boy a ripoff of revo? Is voodoo a ripoff of gorilla boy?

Backpacks are a popular choice for disc golfers, so bag makers are going to make them. Backpacks will probably look similiar to backpacks. The simian and the mahal are the only two backpacks out there that's somewhat unique.

Looking for a backpack with all the dg whistles ( putter pocket, mini pocket, drink holders, pencil pockets) and enough storage to stuff a jacket or hoodie in you only have three options. Ozark, mahal or this prodiscus bag.

Bet its gonna be pricey.

$199 free shipping.

I too have 7 bags, but they all cost less than $60 each.

Let's see... most courses have 18 baskets. Bag holds 20 drivers. 9 mids and 4 putters. I don't see the point. I suppose it's good exercise carrying all those discs.
People carry extra discs for many different reasons. Getting more exercise is not one of them.