• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Production Run Blizzards

I just got a 138 Blue Boss today and it is pearly on the rim with the tip of the rim filled with the bubbles. I tried to take a pic but it doesn't show up very well for some reason. So yes it is possible and it looks awesome. Plus they are very fun to throw!!!
Super Domey?

Well I've never thrown a dx but I throw it like I throw my halo's and rampage's and its just soares. You might have more d than me though.

828ft is just huge. I'm a firm beliver in the Indian/arrow saying, but I think I could really add some distance to my game. Assuming thier not super flippy and can handle loads of snap.

I've had a time or two with acetone where it's very slightly seemed to degrade the plastic when I've had to scrub at a specific spot... I wonder if the bubbled plastic will have any adverse reactions to acetone.

I bought a ton of the F2 pre-release discs and acetone does not seem to affect the plastic. I was using a ton of acetone and rubbing very gently, with a paper towel.

I agree about the stamp being ugly. The fact that it's asymmetrical bothers me more than anything though. Guess I'm just anal.

It is identical to Champ material...just don't use a ton of acetone and don't rub too hard. Once the acetone does it's thing, the stamp doesn't need to be 'sanded off'

Latest posts