• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Proposed Course in South Jersey Facing Opposition - Help Needed DGCR

I wouldn't pee on that guy's boobs if they were on fire.

Anyone else find it hilarious that a guy with the name Chris Chris Schillizzi has a lisp? I loved the freeholder meeting video where he has to repeat his name.

idk where to post this and don't want to get invovled in a shouting match on facebook. The oppostion has a couple times claimed this was a back room deal. I am sure the people involved with the course know this is false. The "freeholders" have public minutes of meetings. And you can see the resolution went for vote here.

http://www.camdencounty.com/sites/default/files/files/7-19 Fhr Mtg Minutes.pdf

Resolutions 19 through 31 were adopted upon motion made by
Freeholder Greco with a second by Freeholder Leonard and on roll
call, all Freeholders present voted aye.

31. Resolution authorizing award of Contract, pursuant to the
Solicitation of Quotations, by and between the County of Camden
(Department of Parks) and Terra Firma Media Group, Inc., for the
design and construction of Disc Golf Course at Timber Creek Park,
in the amount of $18,074.00 - CAF#9900167320.

Well, they're still getting a course there....a 5-hole course, in the open areas. Yippee!

Look on the bright side. The message says they've identified other parks in which a course might be built, parks that don't have the problems that Timber Creek does. Meaning, I guess, that neighbor.

You win some, you lose some. Thankfully we're winning a lot more often than we lose.

Of course, I'm sure the new proposed location will probably have another "caretaker" NIMBYist who will lie, distort things, and portray our sport as evil incarnate just to protect his/her self interest.

I'd suggest in about a year, some disc golfers go to this park with cameras and film all the trash strewn about in the woods to show how "undisturbed" it really is.

I think the scary part is that others can and will use this as fire to stop and/or remove other courses in other parks. That one uninformed individual can stop a project that was almost complete and weeks away from opening. I thing the old "we don't deal with nutjobs" should have been invoked here. Well i guess you could say the inmates run the psycho ward in camden county. So the next park they try this in will now have the fire power to say "hey you didn't do it at Timber Creek what give's you the right to do it here". I think the proponents of this course need to find the nearest county that will do this and then show camden county what they missed out on.

Also I wonder if the people who did all this work will still get paid??

Last edited:
At least Chris will now have to time to focus his efforts on the lesser things that are destroying nature, like cars, pollution, and global warming.

I wish I was in the area. I would love to do it, and really get the pot stirred up. By "pot", I mean the old crackpot that is Craig.

Latest posts