• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Providence, RI

jabruzzo3

Eagle Member
I will be in Providence, RI on business from September 22nd through September 28th. I would love to meet up with someone and play a couple of rounds in CT or MA.

Two issues:

1. I will not have a car with me, so I can either pay for gas if I can grab a ride or I will rent a car.

2. I will not be able to get away from the office until around 4:30 - 5PM.

Hope to meet up with some N.E. Disc golfers!

there are many incredible course in central MA....

so many that there is a league running somewhere every day of the week....

head over to NEFA http://forums.nefa.com/index.php its the most active forum for new england golfers.....

lots of super friendly people....

the must play courses are Buffumville Lake, West Thompson, Maple Hill (duh!), Boderland and Pyramids..... there are a ton more!

hope to see you on the course!

-Milt

I will be in Providence, RI on business from September 22nd through September 28th. I would love to meet up with someone and play a couple of rounds in CT or MA.

Two issues:

1. I will not have a car with me, so I can either pay for gas if I can grab a ride or I will rent a car.

2. I will not be able to get away from the office until around 4:30 - 5PM.

Hope to meet up with some N.E. Disc golfers!

That's a long drive to all the good courses. Getting out of work @ 4:30 - 5pm probably won't leave you with enough time to get in a round before it gets dark. Hopefully you have at least a day off?

there are many incredible course in central MA....

so many that there is a league running somewhere every day of the week....

head over to NEFA http://forums.nefa.com/index.php its the most active forum for new england golfers.....

lots of super friendly people....

the must play courses are Buffumville Lake, West Thompson, Maple Hill (duh!), Boderland and Pyramids..... there are a ton more!

hope to see you on the course!

-Milt

Thanks for the link and courses. Hope I bump into you!

That's a long drive to all the good courses. Getting out of work @ 4:30 - 5pm probably won't leave you with enough time to get in a round before it gets dark. Hopefully you have at least a day off?

I am going to try and sneak out early at least one day.

Maple Hill, here I come!

I just changed my flight into Providence. I arrive at 8:15AM on Sept. 22nd. I am renting a car and driving straight to Maple Hill. If I have time, I will play the Pyramids before heading back to Providence for a 4PM meeting.

PM me if anyone can get out and shoot a round!

If you do get the urge to go out one afternoon Borderland State Park is probably your best bet from providence. It's a great park and wasn't that bad of a drive, though I don't know about traffic because I played it early in the morning on a weekend. Enjoy.

If you do get the urge to go out one afternoon Borderland State Park is probably your best bet from providence. It's a great park and wasn't that bad of a drive, though I don't know about traffic because I played it early in the morning on a weekend. Enjoy.

Thanks. I will try to hit Borderland up also.

Looking at the map again another good option is West Thompson Lake in CT, But Borderland might just edge it out as it's got more options(tees/baskets).

Latest posts