• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Distance

How far can you reliably putt

• <20

Votes: 102 45.9%
  • 20 - 25

Votes: 72 32.4%
  • 25 - 30

Votes: 31 14.0%
  • 30 - 35

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • 35 - 40

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 40 - 45

• 45 - 50

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 50 +

• Total voters
I legitimately would like to see this, or something similar. Even if it is just canned putting from the backyard. Take 10 discs (other than your putter), drop them from the range you claimed you could make 90% from, and take those 10 putts. Then do the process 10 times. I wonder how many of us could make 90% of those putts. I might go do this later today (albeit without the video).

i know the dude can putt...watched a couple of the videos. but he did put a bet up and i've settled at 25 feet. happy medium. my challenge is 500 putts with 90% or higher overall. and he shall receive a putter for doing so. but if not, he's sending me one. :popcorn:

Putting is definitely the strongest part of my game. Getting to within 25 feet on the other hand... :wall:

20-25. However, "consistent" may be a bit of a stretch :gross:

I'm so dang inconsistent in my game, I sometimes just want to walk up to a noob and just hand him my bag. The next day, I'm driving and putting like a pro. :confused:

A lot of people just talking out of their ass on here. Go putt 30-50 times from a distance measured by a tape measure and actually determine your percentages. It might surprise you. "I'm money out to 40 feet!" B.S. Yes, I hit 40 footers, but it's a whole lot closer to 10% than 90%.

Yup, tried it again yesterday. 78% from 20 feet.

When I did the poll, I voted before I saw the 90%. I just did it as a distance I was comfortable up to, which is about 45 ft. But I would say im 90% from 20-25 ft. (maybe)

Latest posts