• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Question on found disc

tomjulio

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Found a disc today (it is disc hunting season now as the leaves fall)but can't seem to identify it...

It has a custom top on it:
Team Sprinker Guys Series
2004 Green Oasis Michiana Open

It is an Innova, Champion white plastic, and has a written S.V. on the inside rim and the number 25006.

I remember someone saying there is a list online to check the model but I can't find it. It's a fast overstable flyer for sure.
Thanks

(no phone number on it either

Here is a link to the abbreviations from Innova... here.

There is no S.V. listed there. Are you sure you are not reading that wrong? Take an extra look under the light.

Nope, nothing.
The S.V. is written in sharpie on the inside rim along with the number 25006
The only other thing is the patent number 4,568,297, but I am assuming that is common.

Yes I'm pretty sure the patent is common and won't do you any good. I'll do some more research and try and find this out.

I've found nothing on it as well... most of the custom stamped Discs I've seen have a little circular stamp with the model name on it. Maybe you have this on there and it's just faded out? I don't know it... wouldn't hurt to check.

It is an Innova, Champion white plastic, and has a written S.V. on the inside rim and the number 25006.
I can't access the PDGA website right now, but those sound like a person's innitials and PDGA number.

Can you describe the rim? Is it wider like a Starfire or narrower like a Teebird?

I can't access the PDGA website right now, but those sound like a person's innitials and PDGA number.

Can you describe the rim? Is it wider like a Starfire or narrower like a Teebird?

Never thrown a Starfire, but it def feels wider than a Teebird....and nadda on any other markings. Looked and looked and looked. Flys very overstable and fast.

BINGO!
Yeah, the PDGA site is down, but thanks to Google cache I know whose disc it is...

PDGA Player Statistics
Sam Vandergraaf #25006. Wyoming, MI, USA. PDGA Points Information

Still no number, or type of disc info though.

Mega Karma going your way if you can return that for sure! Most people just let you keep the Disc anyway... depending on how long ago they lost it.

Mega Karma going your way if you can return that for sure! Most people just let you keep the Disc anyway... depending on how long ago they lost it.

I'm all about kharma. Think I tracked him down on Facebook. Shot him a message.

Crap...I'll have to wipe my name off it now. ;-)

Latest posts