• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

what i got from reading through most of this thread
most guys are saying, on the Buzzz, its a toss up between glow Z and Ti , on which one is more stable
(sounds like the Ti are not as consistent)

but the Stalker Ti are more stable than the Z

whats the word on Wasp Ti ?

I would bet that the shape of the flight plate is the contributing factor to the flight pattern discrapencies. The one I threw was very flat and bordering on concave.

You may have pin pointed this...mine is super flat/almost concave and flies understable.

Speaking of Wasps and Stalkers, I wonder if the signature versions might start gaining value now. Certainly Discraft didn't expect two of their world champions to leave a year after their disc release (far less than a year with the Wasp.)

Speaking of Wasps and Stalkers, I wonder if the signature versions might start gaining value now. Certainly Discraft didn't expect two of their world champions to leave a year after their disc release (far less than a year with the Wasp.)

Prob not for a while but you never know.

Just got a sweet orange titanium wasp. haven't thrown it yet, but just holding it and looking at it, it's definitely flatter than my z wasp. this thing is DEAD FLAT. it also feels like the bead is a bit bigger, but i might just be crazy

i just got my Ti buzzz 172 hot pink
its kinda domey compared to my other buzzzs
looks great cant wait to throw it
kinda thinking it will be a good summer disc

^ I have two Ti Buzzz's in pink (not hot pink, but the pink they released with their 1st runs) and they are so flat, that they are a bit concave...never seen a domey pink Ti... :popcorn:

How can you tell if a Ti is a first run? Are they stamped as such?

Not to my knowledge. I just can't imagine them being anything other than 1st runs considering I bought them from a pre-order the day they went on sale.

If that's not first run, then I will be happy to GIVE them away ;)

^ I have two Ti Buzzz's in pink (not hot pink, but the pink they released with their 1st runs) and they are so flat, that they are a bit concave...never seen a domey pink Ti... :popcorn:

i just compared it to all of my other Buzzzs on the table
i dont think it would show up in a pic

my 171 z glo, 169 pink esp, 170 magenta flx esp - are all very flat
my 175 flx glo, isnt as flat, but it has no stamp
my 179 red and 168 pink Z arent as flat either
but the 172 pink Ti almost is puffed up in the middle because its thin on the plate
hard to explain, but i dont think a pic would help
also the bottom wing seems to have a different profile?

i just compared it to all of my other Buzzzs on the table
i dont think it would show up in a pic

my 171 z glo, 169 pink esp, 170 magenta flx esp - are all very flat
my 175 flx glo, isnt as flat, but it has no stamp
my 179 red and 168 pink Z arent as flat either
but the 172 pink Ti almost is puffed up in the middle because its thin on the plate
hard to explain, but i dont think a pic would help
also the bottom wing seems to have a different profile?
well its not a great pic but here ya go

Attachments

• 2013-01-05_15-38-53_734.jpg
    2013-01-05_15-38-53_734.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 2013-01-05_15-42-09_429.jpg
    2013-01-05_15-42-09_429.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 31
I will snap a side pic of my Ti Buzzz (it's not really so much pink anymore after it was treated by mr brainwave)

P1051043.jpg

I had it SLIGHTLY at an angle to try and show concave bit in the center....but I hope this gives you an idea...absolutely NO dome, super beefy and straight as an arrow.

after looking at mine a little closer
the only thing stopping it from being completely domey are the areas that the stamp are on
they seem to hold it down flatter in those two spots

Latest posts