• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Reptilian Disc Golf: Chameleon

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Hi All!

We have submitted our first mold in nearly five years to the PDGA!

The Chameleon is a stable fairway driver that features the Assassin bottom and the Blade top.

Initial flight ratings are 8.5, 5, - 1, 2

It has a chunky 2.0 cm rim, blunt nose and pretty flat profile. Truthfully it reminds me a lot of a longer winged Eagle L.

In the air it has some mild, yet reliable, turn and an equally reliable fade that kicks in firm but late in flight.

This mold is a true workhorse stability for a lot of players and I think it will become a hot seller for us over the long haul!

Attachments

• 20220519_192652.jpg
    20220519_192652.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20220519_192648.jpg
    20220519_192648.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 104
Great name.

Thanks! I think it's fitting for the workability and versatility of the mold.

I don't have any stamps designed for it yet but I am parking a tough of cool hyzer flip forehand shots that pop up, turn and settle back down for a birdie.

Super comfy mold to hold both forehand and backhand.

Nice! Great to see you guys back at it making new molds. I like the look of this one for sure.

Hi All!

Initial flight ratings are 8.5, 5, - 1, 2

...Truthfully it reminds me a lot of a longer winged Eagle L.

In the air it has some mild, yet reliable, turn and an equally reliable fade that kicks in firm but late in flight.

Sounds like a Stag, which is a very good thing

From my experience with the Stag, the Chameleon has more HSS & LSS. But I'm anxious to hear your review!

That would be lovely tbh. Stags are great...until there's even a mild wind. Also reminds me I need to type up a review of the Serpent at some point.

I think it looks like a Convict IMO. But it has a much more consistent stability than the Convicts that I used to like. This mold is a turn/fade disc but isn't squirelly.

I currently bag both a convict and an explorer, don't really throw either of them very often, because they kind of overlap in the same bag slot. Sounds like the Karma Chameleon is going to kick them both out!

When is the timetable for release?

I currently bag both a convict and an explorer, don't really throw either of them very often, because they kind of overlap in the same bag slot. Sounds like the Karma Chameleon is going to kick them both out!

When is the timetable for release?

They are already produced so I could probably get some Blanks loaded onto the site today.

I haven't even had an artist start the stamp but we could also throw on the Eye or something in the meantime.

I love this mold. I think you will too.

They are already produced so I could probably get some Blanks loaded onto the site today.

I haven't even had an artist start the stamp but we could also throw on the Eye or something in the meantime.

I love this mold. I think you will too.

Yes. Do. I love the eye!

$$ foil if you have it. Then I will have to order some and a scale or two....possibly a Stego.

Also Boy George.

Awesome stamp work by our artist Judge Havoc.

I told him I wanted something reminiscent of an old school Innova character stamp.

This stamp is going to be a small offset mini stamp for the first batch. I like the clean look and simplicity popping on a fairway driver.

Attachments

• received_583735563056178.jpg
    received_583735563056178.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 31