• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RHBH 330-350 thrower occasionally 400ft rip

Hey everyone

So form improvement suggestions and drills for 330-350ft thrower with fairways and drivers
I've been playing since may this year, so almost 5 months. I've always been explosive and quick but in disc golf I feel stiff and slow

First thing I can see from these throws is that I am stiff and I dont feel flexible at all while doing it. I came for a new term not strong arming but strong bodying, lol.
Second is my shoulder rises to my ear. Third I notice is chicken wing left hand. Its super hard for me to fix my left hand and get it to my body, it always messes my timing totally.

What improvements u see and drill suggestions for it? I'm gonna work as much on my form as possible during winter and do shadow swings at home etc.

I throw forehand same distances too even I throw and train fore for like 5% of the time, if even that

Yeah looks like you are in anterior pelvic tilt and spine extension. Lose the x-step and drivers for a while. Throw some neutral /understable putters/mids
and get loose like Drunken Master.

Latest posts