• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Nation!

Once you beat in a DX Rhyno they are one of the best point and shoot approach discs.

Low glide, little turn and little fade.

OMFG!! this thread is Makin it seriously hard to wait for my Rhyno to get here!! I almost bought one today, while knew is in the mail on the way to me wtf!? I can't wait to throw this disc now that I've actually had my hands on one.

Rhyno is my putter of choice. I military have about 30 of them now. My main one is an old i-dye. Best putter I've ever thrown. Just got an Rpro and love that thing. It may replace my dyed one soon. Drives, lay up shots, putting, it does it all. And very well

Sooooo........

Colorglow rhynos are dope apparently. Not board flat, but close. Overstable but not unworkable, holds them pans on a high anny, flexes out on a hard one. Faster than I expected, but not zone fast, about aviar fast. Flies great, forehands great, backhands great. It's a winner and going in the bag for sure.

The New R-Pro Rhyno's are like the old Pro Rhyno in flex but in the feel of how the old Pro would break in and loose the glossy outer coat. The R-Pro Rhyno's are nice and the way lots of players liked the old flex Pro Rhyno when they broke in just R-Pro can be bought new this way.

Last edited:
I love the feel and flight of R-pro rhynos, but they definitely break in and get roughed up quick by rocky / rooted courses.

My favourite rhyno is a gummy champ Las Vegas challenge stamp. Nice and overstable, but still very workable.

That's what I'm liking most about a rhyno so far, it's a very workable mold. I've got a yard that has a variety of 175' or so and shorter shots I can practice. This colorglow can hit some great lines even 100' and in. It's really predictable, easy to flex, holds a nice big turnover to flat line. It's really fun to throw. I've been looking for that workable overstable approach disc for a while and this just might be it.

I feel like I may have asked this here, but here goes:

What is my best bet for getting ahold of a stiff (read: non-rpro) rhyno in a flat top configuration? Just want a thrower, one that I can get consistently for the lowest premium possible.

The new embossed DX rhyno I got is pretty stiff and a little flatter than my Colorglow. Nice thin flight plate, classic aviar firm rim, good grip. Great thrower. Living comfortably in the bag next to the Colorglow.

I just picked up a new DX as well, nice and flat, little bit stiffer. Also picked up a champ that was flat and a little gummy. Two great finds.

I'll third this...picked up a Red DX Rhyno to practice some FH putter shots with, feels great. Flatter, nice and stiff, the plastic is a solid DX blend.

I just picked up a new DX as well, nice and flat, little bit stiffer. Also picked up a champ that was flat and a little gummy. Two great finds.

is the champ embossed "Rhyno" on the bottom, or penned?

https://www.sunkingdiscs.com/innova-champion-color-glow-rhyno-2017-rich-stine-memorial.html

These do look pretty flat, even though of course you only get the top down view. :doh:

Awkwardly quoting myself here for the sake of Rhyno enthusiasm.

Anyone have a link for where I can find a flat, stiff, OS run of champ glow rhynos? I'm looking for a greatest degree of flatness and overstability I can find. If not, I will send sun king an email asking for their flattest of the run linked in my last post. :hfive:

Am I Rhyno Nation now? I've been putting/throwing a Dx and R-Pro since pretty much the beginning of 2019. Really learning great control on all kinds of FH shots.

Has anybody thrown a star rhyno lately? I really enjoy the champ / R-pro combo. Wondering what the feel / stability is in star.

Latest posts