• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ridiculously Early 2013 Ace Race Disc Speculation Thread!

Yeah the ace race disc is specifically designed for testing through the event of the players, the crank was just a new unexpected release

Drivers suck for the ace race

This.

The Zombie may be a cool disc for those who like it. The Zombie was a terrible disc for the ace race though. Playing on a tightly wooded course we didn't have the option for a bunch of 225-325 ace runs. The ace race positions were in between 75 and 200 feet. On the 75 foot hole I putted the Zombie. On all the other holes you had to throw a low rocket or torque something to try and and hit the intended line. Absolutely miserable.
On the other hand, looking back on it, the Zeppelin was an excellent ace race disc. The disc did not force your line.
Hopefully it's a putter or a slow mid.

Still hoping for a Kite clone, or something similar...really flippy.

Mid Range please. Really do not want a Fairway or Putter. No need for either. Mid-Range though, PLEASE!

Maybe an understable tweener disc...like a much less stable Zone? Or a perfectly neutral/stable Zone? That would sweeeeeeeeeet

I don't think they will make SS or OS discs for ace race, but something like a Zone SS would be okay. I wouldn't mind another Putter as long as it's wasn't wide like the zeppelin.

j6h6.jpg

Pint Glasses, cool! Beginner friendlt driver? Meh...Zone SS was a cool idea. Would have loved a mid or putter

Discs and Mini are cool. The bag was cool the first year I went and the Water Bottle was awesome last year.. This year is all about the discs for me though.