• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Right hand back hand form critique needed please

BGrice

I am very appreciative of the feedback I have received from this forum, and I apologize that my form I am sure is still demonstrating some of the same problems present from my last two posts. I would very much appreciate the critiques and criticisms from you all.

I have been working on being deliberate with shifting into the brace but I still feel that the sensation is eluding me. My non-throwing arm needs to be in a better position, and I have been struggling with reaching back and pulling through on a straight plane also.

Thank you guys very much for any input and analysis you wish to share with me. Best wishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPJ95dNRm4&feature=youtu.be
(youtube link to form video)

Sorry, I had accidentally made the video private I believe. Hopefully the problem is fixed now

1. Rear foot too is turned backwards and rear knee is fully extended at plant. Need to make a lateral move targetward off your instep with knee flexed/leg squatted.

2. You are turning open into the plant. Need to stay closed or keep turning back closed into the plant.

3. You are leaning/tipping back behind the rear foot instead of rotating back on a forward balanced tilted spiral braced inside the rear foot. Your right shoulder should rotate back underneath your chin and opposite shoulder like a pendulum.