Reedsville, WI

Rollin Ridge

4.775(based on 124 reviews)
Fine
Pros:

Better than some d do he g so dj to us ash th fc high ch thx hi no did suck CTN points Woodall hubbub
Cons:
Over rated
Sings stainless Bunnell minus CTN ink ff a h on egg v in ikon HD se
Other:
This will get deleted by admin. Delete dgcr and get udisc
I gave you a thumbs down because this isn't a real review, just a reason for you to bash DGCR. Funny thing is this review is better than a lot of reviews on Udisc.

I gave you a thumbs down because this isn't a real review, just a reason for you to bash DGCR. Funny thing is this review is better than a lot of reviews on Udisc.
AJ's been a member of DGCR since 2010 and decided today was the day to go postal. Nice!

I'm still trying to decode the gibberish.

He can rate it whatever he wants, but I don't think calling it a 3 makes much sense. I didn't love the course, but never considered anything less than a 4. Wonder what he'd rate it at on udisc.

People lost their damn minds over the first 5 days of the site update. It's funny to me.

That review was garbage. I think RR is vastly overrated. Not as much as BRP but I digress.

We're in for a barrage of Udisc reviewers coming over here and "Udiscing" up what we know. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just awful.

People lost their damn minds over the first 5 days of the site update. It's funny to me.

That review was garbage. I think RR is vastly overrated. Not as much as BRP but I digress.

We're in for a barrage of Udisc reviewers coming over here and "Udiscing" up what we know. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just awful.
The beauty of the new layout is that most people will never see those 'questionable' reviews as they're seemingly buried on the home page.