• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sacramento Area Disc Golfers

sumo21

Eagle Member
Calling all Sacramentonites.

Looking for playing partners when my normal partners are unavailable. Also would like to get together to plan one day trips, usually weekends, to other courses out of the Sacramento area.

I don't have a car but would contribute gas money or park fees.

Please introduce yourself if interested.

Potential trip to Lake Amador on Saturday, February 28th. Leave Sacramento around 9AM, arrive around 10, play the 27 hole South course, have lunch at the Tackle Box Cafe, and then play the new 18 hole North course. It typically takes 4-5 hours to play both courses depending on the size of the group, and figure about 45 minutes to an hour for lunch. Should get back to Sacramento by 5 or 6PM. There is a $7 charge to park per car for the whole day. If anyone is interested, reply on this thread! Thanks sumo21 for starting it!

You should play the NorCal Series. Lots of comraderie and good times to be had. You'll meet people from all over the region that you can look up when you do travel out of Sac to play.

I'm in elk grove but I'm without transportstion at the moment as well. I'll play elk grove park any time though. Its a 2 1/2 hr bus ride to shady from home so I don't do that very often. I'm down for any trips too and I got gas money.

Best of Luck, i lived in Sacramento area(Placerville) for three years. Never really got much love on here. Elevated Plastic and Local Routes where the only one that ever got in contact with me but i never managed to squeeze a round in with either. Hazer is your best bet for the most active DGCR member in the Sacramento area.

Potential trip to Lake Amador on Saturday, February 28th. Leave Sacramento around 9AM, arrive around 10, play the 27 hole South course, have lunch at the Tackle Box Cafe, and then play the new 18 hole North course. It typically takes 4-5 hours to play both courses depending on the size of the group, and figure about 45 minutes to an hour for lunch. Should get back to Sacramento by 5 or 6PM. There is a $7 charge to park per car for the whole day. If anyone is interested, reply on this thread! Thanks sumo21 for starting it!

Where would the meeting place in Sac be? I think I can do that weekend but will give a definite answer a week before.

I'm in elk grove but I'm without transportstion at the moment as well. I'll play elk grove park any time though. Its a 2 1/2 hr bus ride to shady from home so I don't do that very often. I'm down for any trips too and I got gas money.

I ride public transportation so maybe I can help. You can probably catch eTrans near or into the area of Sacramento Regional Transit. I will do a little more research and give you my findings by this Sunday, Adam.

I thought I remembered that the eTrans came directly to downtown Sacramento, but that's only a commute bus for downtown Sacramento workers. :\

Public transportation from elk grove is horendous. I can ride my bike and arrive anywhere I need to go faster than the bus. But I really do wanna play some rounds here in town any timeand I'm down for any road trips.

Lake Amador trip has been changed to Sunday, March 1st. If you are interested in joining, I have room for up to 3 more in my car (sumo21 and myself confirmed so far). For anyone living in Sacramento I can pick you up, if you are in Elk Grove or other suburbs we will have to create a place to meet in
Sacramento that morning (maybe a bus stop or light rail station?). Want to spend as little time running around Sacramento picking people up as possible so coordination would be greatly appreciated. Post on this tread if you would like to join us.