• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that has me nervous is the straps. You can replace straps on a regular bag but not a backpack. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this bad boy after my next paycheck. I have a bad back/shoulder so keeping the weight down and being more ergonomic than Lat tourney bag should help.

Never fear, should the straps malfunction, every bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty against factory defects :)

Took the plunge and I'm on the preorder. My birthday is in October and I couldn't imagine a better birthday present!

One question, aside from the mini pocket are there any other changes/tweaks that we'll see that we don't know about yet? I'm not looking for anything specific, I'm just super excited.

Took the plunge and I'm on the preorder. My birthday is in October and I couldn't imagine a better birthday present!

One question, aside from the mini pocket are there any other changes/tweaks that we'll see that we don't know about yet? I'm not looking for anything specific, I'm just super excited.

Not that I have heard. Should something be tweaked though, I will be sure to let yall know.

Count me in. I just preordered a red one.
Looking forward to this arrival, hopefully by my birthday in early October!

Thanks, Salient, for making a true mid-sized backpack that doesn't break the bank account.

Phil

wife is in, she ordered the lime and grey

I just hope that its not too big for her, she only carries 10-12 discs
Worst case, we can cut down a couple of accordion type sleeves or get a u-channel for in it
(If things are too sloppy)
I think we are planning to use one of the drink holders for her stool
Just need to make a velcro strap on the towel holder.

PRE ORDER PRICING WITH FREE SHIPPING ENDS AUGUST 30!!!! FROM THERE, SHIPPING WILL BE AN EXTRA 15 TO 20 BUCKS

In addition to the email, I have a word of mouth update from Chris.

Pictures of the Grey and Lime green and Black and grey Catalyst will be sent in the next few weeks. This is really important. PRE ORDER PRICING ON THE CATALYST WITH FREE SHIPPING ENDS AUGUST 30TH AND FROM THERE SHIPPING WILL COST AN EXTRA 15 TO 20$. The Catalyst will be ready around the middle of October with all 3 colors available.

The first Salient Mid Range will be ready around this time as well. Testers of the Prometheus will have their discs shipped by this Friday!. PDGA approval has been continued for the prometheus and should be available for tournament use in roughly 15 business days. The SD Spec 1 Shoe is ready to too, however to really show the function and ability of these shoes, we are waiting until Winter to release them. No further updates at this time
From another Salient Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts