• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the 2 slots above the main compartment would be for your putters or other go do discs. I believe each slot can hold either 2 drivers or 1 putter/mid range disc. Not sure about 1 driver and 1 putter. Maybe Kilgus can elaborate on this.

You are right, allows you 2 full size putters or 4 drivers in the two slots.

just pre-ordered mine for my christmas present, I tried talking the fiance into letting me have it early when it came in but she wasn't having it.lol In my quick ordering I mistakenly put my shipping address the same as my billing address, already sent an email to y'all to correct this. Ordered a green/grey one, like stated before, the brighter more obnoxiously bright green the better. Looking forward to trying this out and can't beat the price.

We received your email and it is noted.

Thanks Kyle

Thank you, this right here is a big part of the reason why I finally decided to pull the trigger with your company, the quickness of your response time is over the top and customer service is a huge thing to me and I'm glad you seem to be very customer service oriented. I have nothing but high hopes for this bag and as long as it is as described and pictured quality wise (I don't have any worries otherwise), you have a lifelong customer.

After the Pre-Order finishes will it be possible to order the bags directly from the site? I know that production is expensive hence the reason for the pre-orders but it'd be awesome if they were available at a later date as well.

After the Pre-Order finishes will it be possible to order the bags directly from the site? I know that production is expensive hence the reason for the pre-orders but it'd be awesome if they were available at a later date as well.

I can answer this, Yes you can. We won't have any more pre-orders past this first large batch.

Jesus that is just plain ugly.... :|

Seriously...it's a prototype. Frankly I think it has a similar look to a GRIP if you strip all the branding. Take a look at the pics from the website. It definitely looks better when it's loaded up and branded a little.

It won't win any beauty contests, but there are a lot of people who are willing to sacrifice a little aesthetics for waterproof materials and an extra $133 in their pocket. And how many people have complained about the billboards on the new Grip. This bag keeps it nice and simple and each person can make it their own. But I guess people have to complain about something.

Attachments

• Catalyst Open.jpg
    Catalyst Open.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 170
Heres how it might look when its not stuffed to the brim, the vertical storage flap is tucked and the water bottle flaps are cut off

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 121
No "reverse U"...

I think I'll definitely be adding this to my growing collection of bags... Don't know why I have to have so many, but nonetheless, this one it too solid and nice looking not to have.

My question is... the "reverse U" main pocket on my Contender was I believe was a superior design change vs. all other backpack styles. It makes it much easier to get discs in and out on the sides and tucks underneath very nicely. Why the switch back to a "traditional U" shaped main flap?

My question is... the "reverse U" main pocket on my Contender was I believe was a superior design change vs. all other backpack styles. It makes it much easier to get discs in and out on the sides and tucks underneath very nicely. Why the switch back to a "traditional U" shaped main flap?

Good question. I wondered the same thing. I kind of felt like that was a Physical Flight signature element. But then again this is technically the first Salient Disc bag...

Good question. I wondered the same thing. I kind of felt like that was a Physical Flight signature element. But then again this is technically the first Salient Disc bag...

Good question, simple answer is that the reverse U wouldn't allow support for the upper compartment and horizontal disc compartment. We wanted a strong compact design and this is the only way to make that happen.

So how many of us have jumped on the preorder / free shipping offer thus far? Looking forward to October!! Thanks for producing this bag!!

like what i see so far, is it 1000 D Cordura all over and ballistic nylon on the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts