• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

lighter on the brown, more of a copper look actually would make the blue really pop-- Even a lighter blue too. I like the grey and black as it is. 2nd run multi colored helix! :p

Scott- Is there a divider inside the main compartment to keep the discs upright if its not completely full?

Now that you say it I could see a copper look but not the color brown that Voodoo uses but then again I am always one to buy a bag that includes red so its Black and Red for me.

There is no divider on the inside of the bag for when its not full. I haven't had an issue but I constantly carry my bag completely full. Its good exercise and strength building anyway.

The bag does have an adjustable chest strap that can move up and down so you can decide where you want it.

It doesn't now? Those straps look damn near identical lol. If there was a strap that went across the chest I'd think they just "borrowed" them directly. I'm sure it's a great bag though. I have a grip L and I enjoy it so this should be too.

I had to fend off the same arguments when I bought my 06 GTO...

"Hey, that's a nice looking Cobalt.....nice Cavalier, new model?....I didn't know the cobalt came in a V8..........stupid ricer, just because you have a loud exhaust doesn't mean it's fast..."

It's a backpack bag, and backpacks will inherently look like a backpack. Oh well. The new Latitude bag looks like a Grip back with crooked teeth and 1 less hole in the face. Does it work for you? Good.

BTW, all discs look like Innova discs, so therefore they are inferior and everyone else is just copying them.

It looks like a cross between a Grip and a Prodiscus.
The layout of pockets, etc is very much like a Grip.
The form and size of the bag looks like a Producus.

Like Grip's big brother and Prodiscus' handsome cousin.

I like it. If it holds up like either one, it'll be a win-win.

maybe tonight. I know the final production run is in the hands of the owner and he is suppose to be making a video ASAP'

A video will be up tomorrow...we were testing some new plastic and time got away from us. Don't fret a video will be up tomorrow night.

A video will be up tomorrow...we were testing some new plastic and time got away from us. Don't fret a video will be up tomorrow night.

i am very interested to see how the side storage compares to my grip A
so if you could make sure and show it well in the vid would be great.
maybe show how well a hoodie fits in the sides

Now that you say it I could see a copper look but not the color brown that Voodoo uses but then again I am always one to buy a bag that includes red so its Black and Red for me.

There is no divider on the inside of the bag for when its not full. I haven't had an issue but I constantly carry my bag completely full. Its good exercise and strength building anyway.

The bag does have an adjustable chest strap that can move up and down so you can decide where you want it.

Scott,

Isn't the idea of a backpack bag to alleviate some of the fatigue caused by carrying the discs, as opposed to being a strength training aid?

Scott,

Isn't the idea of a backpack bag to alleviate some of the fatigue caused by carrying the discs, as opposed to being a strength training aid?

Yup you are correct a backpack bag can alleviate some fatigue by spreading the load over a greater portion of your body but it does not make the weight less. The bag may feel lighter loaded because of the larger area of weight distribution but it is still the same weight. If you play casual rounds carrying more weight then a tournament round you will be less fatigue at the end of that round than before. If your out playing golf you might as well get some training in as well.

Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that Chris is currently uploading the video. It may take a little while as the video is 12mins long so just bear with the youtube uploading speed.

Latest posts