• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salt Lake City Leagues?

We have Tuesday night dubs tonight at Creekside park with two divisions birdie ace and super ace pool. Also we have sunday Solitude league every Sunday.

Roots probably want be around for long. Glad you got to play it. If your still in town go hit toads at mulligans in ogden. Course is epic pay to play with golf carts and beer!

It looks like Riverpark is rated higher than mulligans (on Udisc). You disagree?

I'll try to get up there if I can get my work done.

though mulligans is well designed and will challenge your arm for distance.... you don't pay at riverpark, and is more fun to play. and beer drinking in Utah is overrated.

I personally would play Mulligans before Riverpark, and I play both a lot. Mulligans gets bad reviews because it has a lot of water and has a tendancy to eat discs. People around here don't like that much. Everything at Riverpark is deucable but there are more trees that force you to pick a line. Mulligans is longer and more open. Kinda depends on what type of course you like to play.

I would gladly join you for a round at either place if you are available during the day. I work graves and am sleeping during the evening hours.

Latest posts