• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Short video of El Dorado Disc Golf Course

terminaut

Par Member
Played there for the first time yesterday with the Socal Sunday gang. Had a very enjoyable round and I think we all took turns driving into the trees! :doh:

(best viewed in HD)

Nice its crazy how easy it is to recognize a course you played years ago, even though my memories are fuzzy.
This course is home to my favorite first hand bad tourney luck story. I threw a roller at the B position (if my memory serves) on hole 12 and the disc cut toward the fence (as planned staying away from the OB road) and my disc rolled through a tiny opening in the gate for the golf course. ended up with a circle 4 which would have been a beautiful 3 with out the penalty if my disc had just been a foot shorter or deeper.

Nice video Terminaut. The So Cal Chain Gang looking good Baz,Kay,SMDD,Terminaut,Don,Lee(dgcr?) and was that Sean? Looking forward to seeing more from the gang.:)

Oh...watching this video make me realize how much I hate you socal mofos :p. Seriously though, its been like 20 degrees here for a minute now, and another snow storm on the way.

That video makes me wish for a second that I still lived in So Cal. Good memories of El Do. But I still love Colorado more. I just wish there wasn't so much snow on the ground right now.

Careful, those squirrels have jumped into bags to get peanuts, and I even saw one jump out of a tree, in some secret ninja squirrel attack after the guy threw a disc that hit a tree and almost decapitated ninja squirrels' cousin. True story (slightly embellished)

El DO is a nice course. Ive had some great rounds there and I might play it this up coming weekend. Good video and nice to see the course is playable after all the rain.

wow.

what a great vid!:clap: i nominate Tom for the official chain gang videographer position!

looks like everyone played well.

El DO is a nice course. Ive had some great rounds there and I might play it this up coming weekend. Good video and nice to see the course is playable after all the rain.

Let me know if you want to play at Eldo, it's my home course and I'll probably play there this weekend as well.

I second the motion for Terminaut, to be the official videographer!!!

Super sweet! Who was the guy turbo putting everything?? I've never seen somebody using that for their regular putting style, but looks like he was kicking arse!

Latest posts