• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Show off your broken discs/fallen soldiers

CaptainAnhyzer

* Ace Member *
There seems to be a thread for new discs/old discs/collectible disc/etc......... so here is the spot to post the ones that are no longer with us.

Mike Thomas' 11x died this past Sunday on hole 21 at Joralemon......

535777_153326108156256_241581676_n.jpg

I like this thread already. I have never broken a disc because I have never played much with baseline plastic and now I throw Vibram. But whenever I find a broken disc on the course or in a trash can, I take it home. Yes, I'm weird, but I have a bunch of them and I'll be glad to share pics of them here when I get home today.

I can't. Its too heartbreaking...

I broke two glo kc pro aviars in the same round once. The worst part is that I was just tapping the snow off of them on the basket in both cases. I don't have them to take a picture of, but after the crack was made they ended up running into a tree and looking much worse.

no pics but my buddy crushed a super old XL he was borrowing into a tree branch and it split into 3 pieces...it was awesome.

i know we have a thread on here somewhere showing some nice broken ce plastic.. glad to say i have nothing to add to this thread but that brokend dx teebird makes me want to cry.. oh how i love those old dx :eek:

My first ace disc, and a trusty putter for nearly a decade. Broke hitting a nub on my practice basket in the basement. She deserved a better end.

aviar.jpg

Excuse me. I have to go cry in a corner now :(.

11x Eagle-x

25 degrees out accidentally left out overnight. My brother-in-law throws it and nails a 4x4 steel post dead on the corner.

Attachments

• 11x%20Eagle-x.jpg
    11x%20Eagle-x.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 235
Broke this 9X aviar throwing it off the tee and hit a tree DEAD ON. It wasnt even cold outside.

photobucket-33295-1355940593278.jpg

Broke this ching roc throwing an upshot. Hit another tree dead on. I knew it was broken before I even picked it up.

brokenroc.jpg

No broken discs yet for me here in Florida. Too warm and humid I suppose. Certainly nailed my fair share of trees though.