• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sky High Showdown - Wrightwood CA

Losing by 1 stroke or point in any sports, feels worse then a blowout.

all you girls need to stop swinging off his nuts.

Also -16 at Verdugo BE Amazed!

Please stop responding for paul. He doesn't need your help.

Probably getting in at 4-4:30 straight to the course. Well have a full size M14 and possibly my Bullseye Basket as well at the campground. If there isn't a ton of time for Shenanigans Friday night there definitely will be Saturday. You'll recognize my Titan truck by the camper shell and DI5CGLF Arizona license plate.
Sounds good. I'll be in the big red old Volvo wagon.

I thought he chained out an ace on the final hole? Was standing up on 8's green w/o a great view but remember it hitting chains...

Wow, what a spanking:

And as I recall, Paul had a putt spit out on the last hole that would have tied him with Philo.

I thought he chained out an ace on the final hole? Was standing up on 8's green w/o a great view but remember it hitting chains...

Yep dead center at night. Spit out for the tie. I guess I should quit since I lost a C tier night event. Time2shine ill be in SOCAL next thursday for some events i'm sure you won't mind showing up and playing Or watching like you always do.

Yep dead center at night. Spit out for the tie. I guess I should quit since I lost a C tier night event. Time2shine ill be in SOCAL next thursday for some events i'm sure you won't mind showing up and playing Or watching like you always do.

Time to quit Paul. If you were really good it would've stuck that night.

:popcorn:

Cool glad im not going crazy! :D

My buddy is getting packed up and ready to go. He will also have Can Jam and ladder golf set up.

Attachments

• skyhigh.jpg
    skyhigh.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 22
Less than 24 hours to go until me and the crew are there. Getting packed up now, and we won't have a ton of room. To bring or leave the Bullseye...

A local known as super Dave could give him a run. He is a la mirada local.

I doubt Steve Rico is that worried about "super" Dave, he dominates at LaMirada but doesn't travel much.

But holy crap we have a Bobby Musik sighting. If he is on his game he can give Rico a run for his money.

I hate to see a good thread go to the trolls. See this afternoon russel

Steve Rico by a lot!!!!

Latest posts