• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So if you had a Disc Golf shopping spree....

Not if you saw the brick and mortar versions..

And that's one of the satellite stores.

That pic is the Kansas City store, I think. It's a cool little store and they've got a lot on those racks, but pretty much everything they have is on those racks, and nearly everything is max weight or 150 class. Not much in between or in the way of backstock. If you are in Kansas City, Disc Golf World is where it's at. What's on the racks isn't as impressive, but go in the warehouse in the back. You will not be disappointed. You want a 167g pro leopard and a max weight yellow FLX Drone..... chances are they've got em somewhere on those shelves, and somehow they seem to know right where everything is at.

Anyway, OP is in Atlanta it says, so I'd suggest you pick up one of those misprint packs if they're still available. You can call them and see what they have and request specific discs. They're super good to work with over the phone and will do their best to accommodate. That's how I would spend $100 credit. The price is right for a whole bunch of nice Swedish plastic.

Anyway, OP is in Atlanta it says, so I'd suggest you pick up one of those misprint packs if they're still available. You can call them and see what they have and request specific discs. They're super good to work with over the phone and will do their best to accommodate. That's how I would spend $100 credit. The price is right for a whole bunch of nice Swedish plastic.

Whoops need to update my profile, wife and i moved to dallas almost a year ago lol/.

Something like
2 Trespass
5 deal on Eraser Wizards
2 Dx Rocs
1 Opto Saint

Got some big holes in my bag to fill, so my spree would look something like:
3 Gateway SS Wizards
2 DD Suspects
1 Vibram Ridge
2 Lat64 XXX
Maybe a Roc3?

Well I actually just finished up making my bag and I'm quite happy with it for now. I still have a lot to learn so I'm staying away from the warp speed drivers for now (except for my Halo which I strictly use for FH). I'd just buy backups for the discs that are already in my bag that I don't have backups for. Except I've been wanting to get a glow Magic bad so I'd throw one in there. Anyways here's my list:

-better than DX Whippet
-glow magic
-tourney underworld
-gold line river
-opto saint
-3 sss magics

I think that would be about $100 right there.

That pic is the Kansas City store, I think. It's a cool little store and they've got a lot on those racks, but pretty much everything they have is on those racks, and nearly everything is max weight or 150 class. Not much in between or in the way of backstock. If you are in Kansas City, Disc Golf World is where it's at. What's on the racks isn't as impressive, but go in the warehouse in the back. You will not be disappointed. You want a 167g pro leopard and a max weight yellow FLX Drone..... chances are they've got em somewhere on those shelves, and somehow they seem to know right where everything is at.

Disc Golf World stocks over 15,000 discs at any given time. They plan to rearrange the back so that customers can walk through back there for once. It's truly plastic heaven.

I just happened to spend $80 and got my order from Disc Nation today. I really just got things I "need" though. If I was gonna really splurge, I'd include:

Prodigy D4 - to give the new guys a try.

What I got was:

Hard Judge Dynamic Discs Putter 172g - I like this form factor in the Breaker, wanted to try a less stable disc with similar shape and bead.

Champion Sidewinder Innova 168g- I gave away or lost my other super flippy discs, so I got my old favorite again and will try to get back to where I can throw these with Anhyzer and get smooth, sharp right to left action on holes 18 and 12 at Dela (maybe 20 if I can trust my anhyzer backhand again). I don't trust DX Sidewinders because I've had a lot of variation in the ones I've bought in the past.

Star Katana Innova 169g - Been playing with a lot of the Blizzard Katanas and they are my longest driver. But I can flip too far over real easy at the 158g mark if I try to throw it hard, so I'm going to go back to Star plastic and see how that goes now.

Titanium Nuke SS 173g - I got one of these two weeks ago and threw it great. Getting similar distance to Blizzard Katana. Was surprised I could get S shape out of it, and even flipped it badly a couple times (probably OAT issues with my form, but surprised never the less. I guess the SS really makes a difference). But then I threw it too high, into a tree. I think if I just throw this with 70% power I can get consistently long throws.

I know you didn't ask for commentary on every disc, but I'm procrastinating big time at work right now...

I get some old classics I'd like to try: Eagle, Wasp, Comet, Dart.

Plus some new goodies: VIP Tursas, Tangent, VIP Underworld, Swan.

I just spent $70 at Gotta Go Gotta Throw over lunch today.

170g Champion Viking
170g Recycled Saint
171g D4 (X-Out)
174g M3 (X-Out)
175g RFF Wizard

Had to finally check out the Prodigy.
:thmbup:

Last edited:
I just killed off the last of my Christmas gift card from Marshall St with:

2 x 172 VIP Underworld
169 Tourney Underworld
X-Out 155 Champ Eagle
167 DX Eagle

That came to about $60. Had I the extra fundage, I would have added at least one more VIP Underworld, an additional DX Eagle, and a "throw discs not bombs" patch (which I meant to buy but forgot). Still have $12 or so to work with in there...maybe another VIP Underworld? I'm stocking up, because I'm in love.

2 Amps, 3 Shocks, and a Strawberry Mercy (since they don't have any regular Zero line).

4 Black McPro Aviars
Champion TL
Metal Flake CFR Gator
2 Soft Magnets
That's about $105ish depending on where you buy

175 star teebird ; backup
175 volt; backup
174 esp zone; backup
172 vibram lace; how much does it bomb?
174 suspect; how zone like is it?