• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Speakers and Ipod in a Fade Tourney?

I have a discarrier and I just have mine sitting in my side pocket next to my drink holder. They connect on the bottoms so they just sit on top of an extra towel in that pocket then I zip the pocket just over the ends of the speakers works really well actually I keep my ipod in the drink holder for easy access

Wow that is really creative and it looks really sweet. I am not sure if I want to put holes in my bag, but if I am willing to try this out I will definately PM you. Thanks for the pics.

If you're worried about durability or the fabric fraying, you can always get a grommet kit from Michael's. They're easy to install and strong enough to weather the elements.

What kind of jerk would play music from their bag during a tournament? I only use mine when I'm playing alone or when with friends who ask me to play some tunes during casual play. I also have a tournament coming up this weekend that I'll be camping at for 2 nights. My bag is going to be clutch for all of that.

Hope you figure it out man. Grommet kits are 8 bucks at Home Depot and all you need is a hammer to install them. After you cut out the holes make sure to singe the cuts with a lighter or soldering iron. I ended up using a soldering iron to make all my holes for screws and grommets near the middle of my project. Beats using an exacto in hard to reach places.

Latest posts