• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] SPECIAL EDITION TEEBIRD tye dye

Status
Not open for further replies.
proper english not required on message boards dumb ass dont get your panties in a bundle go back to your moms computer room and post somemore

:eek:

so obviously you're not trying to win any popularity contests. This would be a disc that several folks would be/are interested in but given your 0 feedback, and coming in with a "BANG" you've probably just cut any value you could have gotten for the disc fairly drastically. If you were in driving range and I could see/touch/feel said disc maybe, but not so sure I'd be ready to send $$+ in hopes of getting a piece of sweet plastic give what's transpired in this thread.

:popcorn:

proper english not required on message boards dumb ass dont get your panties in a bundle go back to your moms computer room and post somemore

only kids tell mama jokes . . . :doh:

If you want people to bid on a disc, put it up for auction. Why do people have such a hard time with this concept?

Personally I'm not a fan of the make an offer threads. I always felt like the make an offer business was kind of sketchy. Like someone could say Joe made an offer this much higher than yours just to get a couple extra bucks out of you. If you have a price in mind that you want for the disc then just ask for that amount and let the lucky person who happens to be in the right place at the right time get the disc. Or if you have a minimum amount you want for a disc but you know someone might give more for it then you could either do a higher price with obo option or start a real auction.

mini-rant over...

iliketurtles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts