• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

I managed to get a what feels to be a good burn, and what still is a good buzz.

Didn't trade tags at all, but I'm strangely ok with it :D

ALLERGEN ALERT: If you are allergic to pine pollen, avoid Fallasburg at all costs.

My eyes are still nearly swollen shut from yesterday, ugh. That said, it seems to kinda be everywhere at the moment, so...:shrugsmiley:

It was good to finally put a face to a name for ejvogie (DGCR old schooler!) and meet/meet again everyone else!

Jukeshoe: <---Shot the two hot rounds (partnered first with E-man, then with Bender).

Just wanted to make note of that. :p :p

ALLERGEN ALERT: If you are allergic to pine pollen, avoid Fallasburg at all costs.

My eyes are still nearly swollen shut from yesterday, ugh. That said, it seems to kinda be everywhere at the moment, so...:shrugsmiley:

It was good to finally put a face to a name for ejvogie (DGCR old schooler!) and meet/meet again everyone else!

Jukeshoe: <---Shot the two hot rounds (partnered first with E-man, then with Bender).

Just wanted to make note of that. :p :p

Wow...allergies and all and you still represented :clap:

I wish I coulda been there

Unfortunately I wasn't able to join you guys yesterday, but I hit Fallasburg today along with 6 other area courses. Fallasburg was the highlight of our day, lots of fun and variety. I loved hole 5, the straight shot up the hill!

Yeah, the cloud of pollen I kicked up on hole 1 was crazy :eek:

Threw my Firebird into a pine tree. Granted, I was aiming for the tree, but expected it to fade sooner :doh:

^Seemed like I coulda remembered us gettin that back? Next time we will sweep those pads off extra carefully, huh vogie? ;)

Latest posts