• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Starter Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

412Disc

Double Eagle Member
I'm looking for an innova starter bag or any other bag similar to the one attached.

I do not want any ripped or torn bags, and preferable at least 8/10.

PM me if you have any offers

Attachments

• innova-starter-bag-red.gif
    innova-starter-bag-red.gif
    37.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I have a fade camo bag that is 9/10 if not better. If you can wait a few days(until I get home) I can take pics for ya.

Would take $30 for it and unless shipping is out the roof ship it for that cost.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing pictures of that. You would have to ship first though because of your 0 feedback. Nothing personal man

I'd be interested in seeing pictures of that. You would have to ship first though because of your 0 feedback. Nothing personal man

No worries on the feed back..... Come with being a new member. As soon as I get home I will get you some pics if you haven't gotten another bag by then.

412Disc said:
not my style man. sorry

Ironically he doesn't want an Innova Starter Bag. Not his style even though its exactly what he's asking for LOL. Just ribbing ya guy. No probs

haha, I kind of changed my mind on that starter bag idea. The thread is about two weeks old. I'm looking for a beginner bag, maybe posting the picture was kind of misleading..

Definitely a waste of time to get a starter bag I bought one two months ago, I bought a fade tourney bag last week, and I bought the quad straps today. I didn't think I'd be this addicted when I bought that starter bag.

Tell ya what 412..... I was a 5 disc carrier from when I started a year ago, until a couple months ago. I got a Revo Carolina bag so I could carry a bunch of discs to try out and get the hang of. I am now back down to about 7 discs and I will not ever go back to a smaller bag. I love having 2 large drink holders, 2 very large pockets, couple other smaller pockets, and more space in beside the discs for other stuff.

Now when I play, I like to have a couple towels, bug spray, sun screen, scorecard, clipboard, pencils, a Gatorade, a Water, a couple snacks, and still have a spot for wallet, keys, phone, smokes, ipod, speakers.....amongst other things depending on the weather

I would still carry the large bag even if I went down to 3 discs. It's not hard to carry with the Quad straps at all. It might be just me, but I think it's actually easier to carry the Revo with all that stuff, then my old beginner bag.

I will check tomorrow what other bags I have laying around. Have you been searching the stores to see what you think you would really want?

To tell you the truth, I have really been debating back and forth on whether or not to get a full sized bag or just get a beginner bag to start. I have about 6 discs that I use regularly, while another six are in there for trial. It's really getting to be a pain to carry around without a bag.

I have been looking at some fade bags recently. They seem to be reasonably priced and people on here seem to like them. Do you have any comments? And please look around, let me know what you have.

Hey man Im knew to this but if your still looking for a bag I have a good used bag that held 16 disc crammed for me (With putters). Probally should hold about 15 max. It is navy and is in great shape. The bottom of the inside is a little ripped but you won't notice I'd rate as an 8-10. I am looking for about 20 shipped and make an offer if you can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts