• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

Big bead challengers! These are legitimate putters. I've had em for 3 weeks and I've really started to sync up with them. Nice and stable with some solid glide. These are worth a test if you don't need really firm plastic!

Just decided to force myself to switch to the steady since i been out of dg for a while due to injury. Anyone have any prolines they want to sell? How do they fly compared to reggie D line? Thabks

Got a couple prolines and pro-D's to fiddle around with lately. Put in 3 rounds and bout 2h of field practice.

(I throw 350' max)

I can get the putters up to about 220' safely.
260' with risk of spraying

The pro-d's are getting nibbled on the rim rather quickly. Beefy, tad slower than my usual challengers, requiring more oomph from me outside of 20'

The prolines are hella overstable. Fly like a broken in breaker for me. I can hyzer them with ease. Makes for a good upshot "S" shot. Have difficulty getting them to go straight for more than 175' before they want, nay must! fade. I suspect once I break them in, the sweet spot will stay for a very very very long time. The question becomes how long will it take to break them in? They could theoretically pass as brand new after all those throws. Pretty durable material so far when compared to the D plastic.

They handle the winds well. I struggle trying to overpower them and force the anhyzer. That's more on me as a 920 rated player not being able to get a clean snap/skill. They're in the bag for now as an upshot/approach or stand n deliver type while the proline breaker is much more comfortable off the tee as the driving overstable putter.

I haven't been using my DLines recently. I'm still not liking the plastic's grip for putting. I'm throwing the crap out of the ProLines.

I throw the prolines off the tee often and a lot for shorter upshots. They are much more stable than the DLines. I can rip these 350ft (When given enough height to glide) with little turn. All mine are used except for 1 that is a special run that I'm keeping until I absolutely need it.

I'm using the d-lines, but I wish they were a bit more stiff. I haven't settled in to what dga putter I'm gonna use. Steadys for now though. I do like the flight...a solid entry into the beaded putter field.

I got a first run Steady when it first came out I didn't use past the putting basket because its just to soft for me. A couple of weeks ago I got two matching pink ones practiced with them and really like them. But I played two rounds at Bailey Disc Golf course and the one I was using as a main putter got pretty much destroyed. The rim and bead both have large cut and gouges. The course does have a lot of rocks near the baskets which doesn't help but I have played that course a bunch and my discs have lived to tell the tale. I would like to keep using these but I think I will go back to my challengers or wizards.

Big news for Steady fans!

Cuff_Hill_logan_stone_2_zpsnmktmkqf.jpeg

(big picture, too! sorry!)

Anyone want to know more? ;)

You're sending a free Proline Steady putter to anyone who can guess the weight of that rock?

If you're heading to masters cup (pro or am), keep your eyes peeled for this release!

;) I know I'm not really giving much info. Kinda waiting till they get in some hands. I will say...I'm absolutely I'm love with mine!