• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Stock stamp SP Breakers!

Story time:
I bought the new run SP Breaker to replace the one I lost. When I say "lost" I mean "left in the basket at the last hole." I had it for a few rounds, and quickly found myself relying on it as my parking brake again. So when I noticed my new replacement Breaker missing from my bag, I started questioning my sanity. After digging out my car and house, I embarrassingly admitted to myself and friends that I had lost it, literally and figuratively.

Refusing to buy yet another replacement, I made a futile attempt to make discs I have fill the void. A few days ago, my friend pulls my Breaker out of his bag. Completely oblivious to my plight, he asks, "Does anyone know who's this is?" I was immediately reunited, both with my Breaker and my sanity.

These Breakers are really sweet. Glad I got mine back...again.

Story time:
I bought the new run SP Breaker to replace the one I lost. When I say "lost" I mean "left in the basket at the last hole." I had it for a few rounds, and quickly found myself relying on it as my parking brake again. So when I noticed my new replacement Breaker missing from my bag, I started questioning my sanity. After digging out my car and house, I embarrassingly admitted to myself and friends that I had lost it, literally and figuratively.

Refusing to buy yet another replacement, I made a futile attempt to make discs I have fill the void. A few days ago, my friend pulls my Breaker out of his bag. Completely oblivious to my plight, he asks, "Does anyone know who's this is?" I was immediately reunited, both with my Breaker and my sanity.

These Breakers are really sweet. Glad I got mine back...again.

Haha, funny story! If you ever need a replacement, contact me in person! I can hook you up! :)

Latest posts