• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] STOLEN BAG!! PLEASE HELP!! MASSACHUSETTS

unknown2no1

Par Member
My bag was stolen out of my car saturday around 7 pm while it was parked at the natick mall in natick, ma by cheesecake factory it is a blue and gray heavily faded gorilla boy kong with approx 18 discs in it

List of discs:

Yellow star archon
Blue star wraith
Light blue pro katana
Tied dye star tl
Green z xpress
Yellow champ sidewinder
Vibram putters vp, ridge, summit
2 ss wizards
3 z buzzzes clear tie dye, blue, pink

Can't remember what else but there were a few more

Thanks,

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a major bummer. I will keep my eyes peeled on DG sites and let you know if I see anything.

I hope you get it back soon

Koffee

You might try posting on the local forums (forums.nefa.com). That's the best way to reach a big audience in MA.

Send a message to the PDGA, and ask them to post an APB on their Facebook page.

:popcorn:

i feel for ya :(

i have a brand new never thrown yellow star wraith i will give you, just pay for shipping $3

hope that helps

pm me if you want it :)

I had a dream my bag got stolen...I may or may not have woke up crying....hope you get it back bro!! If i had anything you had in there i'd try to help replace it...

I have a brand new pink star tl i think it's max weight. It's yours for shipping cost if you'd like. Hope you get your gear back.

Did you call the police? They may have access to surveillance footage from the mall. Did you forget to lock your car, or did they smash your windows to get it?

Either way, sorry to hear about your lost bag.

I either forgot to lock it or they jimmied it with a slim jim thing, Im pretty sure I locked it but who knows I might of been a dumbass and forgot.

That sucks man!! I will think positive thoughts that your bag will make it back. If mine was stolen, I'd be super pissed/bummed.

I have a SS Wizard I can send ya if you can cover shipping costs.

Really lame that you had this happen. Hopefully your gear turns up and the culprits get punished.
Good luck brother!

I either forgot to lock it or they jimmied it with a slim jim thing, Im pretty sure I locked it but who knows I might of been a dumbass and forgot.

Sim jims are Hard to use. Newer cars have boxes built around locking mechanisms. Hope you get your things back man. Take Care!

Latest posts