• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sugar Skull, Katana, Screaming Hand.

hippiediscdude

Eagle Member
Been real busy lately but had a lil' extra time and kicked these out today. The Sugar Skull, and the Katana are personal discs. The screaming hand was a custom request. Pretty happy with all of them although I missed weeding a tiny little spot on the Katana. :doh:

Sugar Skull (Star Destroyer)

sugarskull.png

Katana (Pro Katana)
katana.png

Scraeming Hand (Champ Rhino)
screaming-hand.png

Wow. Those are, like, art, man...:clap:

I especially like the Sugar Skull one!

Oh wow! I have a lot to aspire to. Thanks, man. Those are awesome.

Very refeshing to see you getting back into it, Hippie. As always, you seem to be the only plotter that makes me want to get a plotter, because your work is always so well-done that it looks as if it's a perfectly crafted hand-done piece.

I'm stoked you did the Screaming Hand! Just seems like such a perfect design for DISC GOLF. I know you've seen the one I did -- going up to Ohio to see it fly in two weeks for my buddy's bachelor party. (Can't wait to post the disc I'm dyeing for him right now!) He loves his, but it was ESP plastic. That Champ looks SICK! The colors really came out great, and a perfect plastic and color choice.
Here's mine for comparison's sake:
picture.php

And, as always, PNGs!!!! THANKS for the great pics! Get some more back up here soon.

Hey thanks guys! I always love the positive feedback I get when I post stuff on here. Yeah the screaming hand is a great design. You did a heck of a job on that one as well Bennet! I havent been totally out of the game, I just havent had alot of free time to post pics of some of the latest stuff. Plus I haven't been cranking them out quite as much as I was before. Wifes in school and I am working 2 jobs. So free time has been at a minimum. :( Hopefully more to come once I get my hands on some more plastic, and get a little more free time!

Looks like I'm late to the ball again..Well here goes, always amazed at the quality and consistency of your work keep up the good job! Hay, I took your advice and bought a US cutter still looking for a translator for operation manual though .wow! That thing is all over the place. The on-line version is much better and hopefully Ill have some disc done soon. Thanks again.

Awesome work as always Hippiediscdude, you never cease to amaze with the quality of your work.

Latest posts