• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Saturday 11:30 at Millikin.

Drive into the lot on the other side of the street go straight to the gravel drive and take that all the way to the end for parking.

I should be able to make it. Just have to finish farm stuff in the morning first.

Maybe Germantown once again? I'd be OK with Millikin again also. Something without a lot of hills and some shade would be nice.

what about Sycamore Trails? is that an option if we're thinking about Germantown? because I'll always play Millikin because of proximity.....

Sycamore is just as close I think, another good option. I'd prefer to play there when the temps are a bit lower. Haven't heard from anyone else we can make it Millikin about 11 or 11:30 if that works.

Weather is looking great this weekend. Tony wants to play Sunday and maybe Saturday.

between work and house hunting I won't have time to do anything for another 2 weeks. I missed all the best weather too.

Have fun, I wanted to play cabin creek again, maybe next time.

Latest posts