• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Disc Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcf5083

Double Eagle Member
Untitled-6_zps61d437a9.png

Eh? Meeting Monday at 9pm CST (10pm EST).

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Website isn't working for me right now. Anyone else?

Last edited:
I have no clue on this one, but i'm not gonna lie i'm curious! I gotta give it to Nikko he is a one passionate SOB it seems!

Last edited:
So is this gonna be like the Bookmobile that went to schools back in the day?
just guessing.
Looks like the NSDG tour bus is getting a paintjob!

Our new business is going to allow you and your friends to save and make money. Plus, do it with the DG community!

Last edited:
So is this gonna be like the Bookmobile that went to schools back in the day?
just guessing.
Looks like the NSDG tour bus is getting a paintjob!

Our new business is going to allow you and your friends to save and make money. Plus, do it with the DG community!

They still have the book mobile where I live. You can order the book from the library and the next time the book mobile rolls through your neighborhood, get your book. Return it at the book mobile the next week or two.

i think the email is for being sent a reminder and getting on their mailing list.

anyone able to access this?

This is pathetically unprofessional. If you're going to market and publicize an event with a static start time, then start it on time. My only interest now is the response (or lack of); excuse making for the tardiness or completely ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts