• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

its actually a trilogy box.

trilogy-mid.jpg

Built in boost control. Allows for easy tuning of comments and control of members speech.

it goes to 11 lol

Quit pointing fingers. Just because I live under a bridge does not automatically make me a troll.....

Ever notice how some folks take themselves far too seriously on the internet?

And some don't take themselves serious enough. Trust me, I would've laughed if the joke you tried hadn't been done on every page of this thread.

Oddly enough I have read the whole thing. You seem to be stressing. A message on a forum is not what you should be serious about.....
I haven't attacked anyone. What's your beef?

Lol nothin man but it was obvious you were trolling, just stating the obvious

How has nobody mentioned that this is taking money out of our country. Buying foreign plastic. USA. USA

Any of you guys remember the 2B Homecooked magazine they did? Still got my copy!
nice reference! I never rode BMX, I was a skate rat. But I grew up with Leigh Ramsdale. he was on the OG 2Bhomecooked crew. still got the sticker at my desk

Attachments

• 2B homecooked.JPG.jpg
    2B homecooked.JPG.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 27
Maybe a particular american company need to step up their game instead of slapping the number 3 on all their stuff and calling it a new release

Lol. Or maybe they need a team of Rec players to switch their entire bags over for a 10% discount

Latest posts