• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

^ Agreed. Tarel's post sounds like jealousy to me...

The TT discount isn't even that much, but we have access to special discs/apparel just for members. It IS a fan club more or less. Are you expecting only top level players on a team that anyone can join? That doesn't make sense and that isn't what TT is about. I like being on TT because it makes me stick to what I'm throwing, and not switching discs/companies every other week. It's kind of fun to being able to track your stats compared to other members across the world and I wouldn't be surprised if other companies followed suit.

"half the clowns who are in this fanclub suck some serious nuts." That's a pretty bold statement sitting behind a keyboard. I'm sure some of the TT members could say the same about you. Nobody claims that TT is an elite disc golf club. If you don't like it then ok, but don't try to take something away from players who are excited about it.

My rating has gone up 34 points (and climbing) since switching to all trilogy... there must be something to it. So bring on the #Fanboi putter and grape drank! Although I'm not switching from my TM2 Pures...those things are $$$!

dan_meth_trilogy_meter.jpg

I had totally forgotten about Rambo 3. And now I still can't remember it.

I seriously considered going the team trilogy route. There are basically 3 things that kept me from making the leap.

1. . . . I don't disc golf on Sundays. It's a religious thing and I just don't do it

What religion prohibits disc golf on Sundays?

I knew a 7th day adventist that didn't play in tournaments because he couldn't play golf on Saturdays.

FTFY

I'm a Christian myself and I don't get the whole "don't play on Sundays" thing either. I mean, the big boss picked wheat out of the field on the Sabbath so I'm thinking a little r&r playing some DG ought to be okay...but whatevs....

-Dave

I am certainly a follower of Jesus the man, Yeshua, though I also believe He is the Son of God.

And I firmly believe Jesus would be cool with playing disc golf on Sunday, considering that a good portion of The Message was AGAINST organized religion.

BTW this is a sure fire way to get this thread landfilled.

Maybe we need to drift back to some BMX talk in here...this thread is headed "down under" to the landfill in a hand-basket!

Don't get me wrong, I love Latitude 64 discs for the most part, but you guys need some heavy f@#kin' medication.

Also, the term "Trilogy" is overused and stupid as hell. :doh:

Why is everyone bashing this? I just don't get all of the hate. What's wrong with a bunch of like minded people making a club? Is this not the same as every other club ever created?

I'm not apart of it but I get it.

Why is everyone bashing this? I just don't get all of the hate. What's wrong with a bunch of like minded people making a club? Is this not the same as every other club ever created?

I'm not apart of it but I get it.

You do get it. This is not weird. Some people judge it harshly because they can't see themselves switching over to a bag that carries three specific companies...even though I'm sure 50% of bags out there only have 3 or less different companies in their bags.