• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tee Signs

gwillim

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I was just looking at some pictures of Circle R and noticed that fotos of the tee signs had been uploaded by EricJ. They are AWESOME tee signs!

64c846d7_m.jpg

One of the most annoying things when playing a wonderful course is when their tee signs suck. The ones that are not accurate, or are just plain ugly.

Anyone else have any fotos of good tee signs? I'd love to see course managers step it up a bit when it comes to tee signs.

Those signs are pretty sweet. I don't think I've seen any that I'd consider to be better. Tinicum had some nice ones which you can see in all the course photos.

Wow.. those are really nice as well. I like how they have a photo incorporated on there.

Those Circle R signs are by Houck Design: http://www.houckdesign.com/signgallery.html

Really nice job on them. The tree positions are pretty accurate. My only complaint on them is that I wished the hole number were a bit larger and easier to see.

Those Circle R signs are by Houck Design: http://www.houckdesign.com/signgallery.html

Really nice job on them. The tree positions are pretty accurate. My only complaint on them is that I wished the hole number were a bit larger and easier to see.

I was about to give the same link. You beat me to it. Those are the best signs I've seen. The first place I ever saw them was at Pease Park in Austin Tx. Top notch.

Does anyone have any pictures of the tee signs at Water Works in KC? The pictures on them are amazing.

My first thought when I went to Houck's site was, "I wonder if they have anything to resist graffitti?" Since that seems to be the biggest problem with putting up good tee-signs. Then as I was reading the description I saw "Graffitti Resistance". AWESOME!

There's nothing that is more frustrating than having new signs, or tee pads, and having them get vandalized right away!