• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

text message conversation

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
Me: what do you want to do tomorrow?
Girlfriend: i dunno, wanna teach me disc golf?
Me: seriously?
Girlfriend: yes.
Me: woohoo!

I hope she likes playing as much as she likes being out there watching.

Awesome. My lady plays with me once in a while, she seems to enjoy it.

My wife plays with me 5 times a week and she is getting pretty good. She's hit the basket a couple of times on short holes real close for an ace but hasn't gotten one yet and that keeps her coming back. I recenly got her a Mini delux Revo bag and she was so happy so glad she digs the gear as much as I do.

My wife has only played with me a few times in the 8 years we have been together. We have an understanding that DG is me and the dog time. It works good for the both of us. She gets time for herself and I get to play the sport I love. Not a bad compromise.
Woodcutter- I'm in the same boat

That's what I'm worried about.

Tell her it takes some time to figure it out, encourage her at all costs, and then gi\/e her a hug and kiss at the end and say I really enjoyed that . . .

my wife hated the game at first but when she realized how important it was to me she ga\/e it another shot, now she is actually getting a little competeti\/e in the womens di\/ision in league and will play a tourney or two per year!!!

I lo\/e my wife and my life!!! If your GF truly doesnt like it dont force it, but dont feel like you need to gi\/e up the sport because she doesnt like it, maybe one day she will!

My GF plays with me about once a week or so. I brought her with and traded in almost all of my "spare" and trophy discs to get her a fitting set, so at the very least, she is guilted into playing. She does enjoy it though, and threw her first 300' drive the other week. She has a 155g xout leopard, a 155g champ beast, and a 165g elite x stratus.

Ackbar.jpg

My girlfriend understands i love dg and ive taken her a couple times..and to the field to practice :)

She wants something. She's going to play DG with you, and then ask you to get a pedicure with her .. run away NOW!!!

Dude, seriously bad man-euver. I got my ex-girl into UFC fights, and it totally ruined everything. It kills the fight mood to hear "oh that Machida is super sexy, he looks like you but a foot taller!"

At the same time getting her into disc golf will increase your likelihood of getting good birthday presents. Is your manhood worth a USDGC Roc? Actually that is a question I have battled a few times since discovering the marketplace...

might be a trap. if not now perhaps in the long run. happened to me.. were not together no more, and good whore of a riddance. tread cautiously my friend..it may be worth some dome in the woods tho:)

Last edited:

Latest posts