• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Thaw Out Throwdown, March 5, Fort Worth, Texas

Cryztal disc selection (Buzzz, Avenger SS, and Challenger) will be first come, first serve. We will also be selling the remainder of our discs after the first round. Along with the Cryztal discs we have have ghost stamped Flye-dye, Elite Z and ESP discs. We're running a tournament special for this tournament only and will be selling:
Cryztal discs $20 or 2 for $30
Fly-dye discs $17 or 2 for $30
Z/ESP discs $15 or 2 for $25.

Cryztal disc selection (Buzzz, Avenger SS, and Challenger) will be first come, first serve. We will also be selling the remainder of our discs after the first round. Along with the Cryztal discs we have have ghost stamped Flye-dye, Elite Z and ESP discs. We're running a tournament special for this tournament only and will be selling:
Cryztal discs $20 or 2 for $30
Fly-dye discs $17 or 2 for $30
Z/ESP discs $15 or 2 for $25.

yes i cannot wait to spend my whole paycheck on new plastic

yes i cannot wait to spend my whole paycheck on new plastic
And we will gladly take it

Nothing for the innova thrower like me???
If all goes well with this one, our next tournament will definitely have Innova and maybe Gateway/Discmania/MVP thrown in the mix. We're also working on a plastic payout system for a future doubles tournament that may or may not take place at North Park in 5-7 weeks.

so do u have to pre-register, or can i just show up at 8
You can register the day of but we will be capping it at 100-105 people. Those numbers seem really high compared to our last tournament but the word has gotten around thanks to the people of this forum.

Here's a look at the temporary holes we might be adding to spread players out over the course. Alternate hole #1 depends largely on if there is a soccer practice scheduled on Saturday. If there is we will just play Alt#1's tee to Alt#2's basket and go to Alt#3 from there. As with all holes at Greenbriar, the wind, elevation and pin position will play a factor.
attachment.php

Attachments

• temp holes.JPG
    temp holes.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 38
anyone catch the weather forecast?! its going to be one wicked day at good ole Greenbriar.....

yeah i got a cryz buzzz cryz ass and z hornet didnt see you kdankn i did see treeknocker zboazmobster cbeckett and joatz it was really fun but i enjoy the wind i played ok considering the wind shot +22 for the day

Once again you guys put on a great tournament! Got a crystal Buzzz and a cryztal challenger for CTP. Couldn't have played any worse the first round.. but made up for it nicely shooting 11 strokes better in the second round. Lets just say I wasn't prepared for what mother nature had in store for us today.

ya i got a cryz buzz and then i got a z predator and lost in the lake after shaking it out of a tree and then bought a z hornet..shot horribly in the first round and then it got a lil better in the 2nd round..

Dfwdscglfr- the only one of us on here that i had actually met was zboazmobster and i think i have played with txdiscgolfboy in the hangover classic a couple months back but other than that i didnt meet anyone off of here and i was looking guess i wasnt looking hard enough

I agree with free plastic is always great.... Got the aven ss and got the predator on the CTP... But ya it seems like we are always playing in the torneys and never meeting new people... We need to think of a plan to meet with each other that we dont know...... Ill agree on wearing the banana suit (hopefully i wont be missed)... whos done with the other costumes...... Good meeting scottiezen, and seeing the select few that i knew from here.......

im down to wear something crazy at the course to be recognized haha why not seems like a good time

Latest posts