• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] "THE Atlas" of DGCR - Tales of a Traveling Disc

Most recent summary of its travels are in post #256, but if we really commit to moving it about a week at a time, this thread could really become more interesting. :D

Most recent summary of its travels are in post #256, but if we really commit to moving it about a week at a time, this thread could really become more interesting. :D

Too lazy too look on phone right now but couldnt we set up a google map with all places marked off? Ive done similar stuff locally/personally.

I dont know how Ive never seen this thread before. Really awesome idea and I hope it was finally passed on again.

Im in the colonial disc golf club in southern virginia, would love to take it to New Quarter Park for a round and perhaps a quick dip in the atlantic.

Still no Atlas from Ender....as I said before it Ended with Ender :(.

I have thought about just buying a new one and starting over with it...whadda ya say Aim? This was your baby that started with a donated disc, what should we do?

Traveling Atlas of DGCR Part Deux?

Last edited:

I have thought about just buying a new one and starting over with it...whadda ya say Aim? This was your baby that started with a donated disc, what should we do?

He has time to come on here and post, he should have enough time to mail a disc...

My mechanic found the disc like a month ago when my car died, and i finally found the booklet and two of the minis last week. I'll gladly ship it to whoever before any more dumb **** happens to it.

This was Enders last reply about it from 1-30-16 in this thread.

I feel like I am being dick about this but at least I am not a 100% a dick.

Last edited:
Shoot I realized it's been exactly a year since I sent it off myself. I think I have an Atlas almost identical to the original somewhere in my stash of plastic, lemme see if I can extricate it.

Do whatever you want. Ive done my share of donating and trying to have fun around here.

Maybe start fresh with a new disc mold. Even a new thread The Tales of a Traveling Disc Part Deux Over.

Screw ender too been posting around here but on some bitch ****... Wonder what happened to the book i made up with a map for peeps to sign'

Maybe start fresh with a new disc mold. Even a new thread The Tales of a Traveling Disc Part Deux Over.

With the "Atlas" disc mold that was the funny part...

Guess we could grab an Opto Compass to navigate to new courses, new people near and far :D.

Last edited:
Found my Atlas, would gladly donate it for Part Deax. That book however I can't replicate :/

Thanks!

Rock, do you want to re-deux your Atlas installment and send it on?

We can make a new book to carry on with the re-issue.

Last edited: