• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] "THE Atlas" of DGCR - Tales of a Traveling Disc

He said a few things lol.. Maybe a fresh start is best but who knows a resurrection from the dead might happen. Thanks for keeping some life in it!

With the "Atlas" disc mold that was the funny part...

Guess we could grab an Opto Compass to navigate to new courses, new people near and far :D.

That would was going to be my suggestion. New round, new disc. Not trying to take away from 4th Rock's thunder.

That would was going to be my suggestion. New round, new disc. Not trying to take away from 4th Rock's thunder.

I guess we could do both?

Get the original or a new Atlas back on track AND start a new traveling disc thread with a Compass. We could get them going at the same time ( hopefully).

I was eyeing a sweet GL Deco-Dye Compass at Marshall St. a little bit ago, I was thinking about a blue or purple for the stamp color.

This idea is awesome. Bummed it was brought to a halt but I'd like to see it happen again! The vanish and compass are goods options, but there is also the Traveler now... :)

Or maybe a new disc/thread could see a lot of new Terns in the road.

I still want that Atlas to visit WV, btw.

So let's poop or get off the pot. :D

OK, OK Jim!

Lets do both, if Rock will donate his Atlas for Part Deux we will continue one with an Atlas replacement.

Rock, do you want to start off your Atlas or send it to its next stop here in Meridian?

Question for everyone, Should we continue the Atlas here or start anew with said "Part Deux!" in its own thread?

I am going to buy a Compass for its own traveling thread. What do we want to throw plastic wise for it...GL Deco-dyed version or a nice Opto? The weight will be 170 to 175 if I am picking :D.

People get some answers coming in and we will start tripping some discs :p.

He's still using dgcr on a daily basis, he just appears to have no interest in the atlas of dgcr thread

Did anybody PM ender?

I was in contact with him back in January ( I think ) when I PM'd him my contact info to send the atlas out to me and he NEVER did...:confused:.

Time to forget him and move on, evidently he doesn't care or he does not have it anymore :\.

He is still around and I think Aim has "talked" to him just a few days ago and did not seem happy with the result ( not positive of this, you will have to ask Aim about it ).

I am about to buy a Compass and start the travels with it :D.

Still waiting to see what 4thRock says about his Atlas donation :thmbup: to resurrect this or the Part Deux of the Atlas.

I was in contact with him back in January ( I think ) when I PM'd him my contact info to send the atlas out to me and he NEVER did...:confused:.

Time to forget him and move on, evidently he doesn't care or he does not have it anymore :\.

He is still around and I think Aim has "talked" to him just a few days ago and did not seem happy with the result ( not positive of this, you will have to ask Aim about it ).

I am about to buy a Compass and start the travels with it :D.

Still waiting to see what 4thRock says about his Atlas donation :thmbup: to resurrect this or the Part Deux of the Atlas.

I can take it to Cincy when I go in July.

I'm gonna look back through the pictures and see if I can recreate the little booklet map than came with the altas. I'll have something ready by this weekend I imagine.

Here is a "Not the Atlas" update.

I will be getting the future Traveling Compass tomorrow. I picked up a nice looking, 173, blue Opto, version from Rob over at Third Coast Discs :thmbup:.

Check him at: http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/ or here at DGCR:http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113223 for your Lat, Westside, and Dynamic Discs needs!

I will get it ready and will be throwing it this coming weekend and will start the thread for it afterward :D !

Last edited:
Here is a "Not the Atlas" update.

I will be getting the future Traveling Compass tomorrow. I picked up a nice looking, 173, blue Opto, version from Rob over at Third Coast Discs :thmbup:.

Check him at: http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/ or here at DGCR:http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113223 for your Lat, Westside, and Dynamic Discs needs!

I will get it ready and will be throwing it this coming weekend and will start the thread for it afterward :D !
Nice! Looking forward to the steady direction the traveling thread will be heading with the compass.