• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The best or worst trade you ever did?

JamesGC21584

Bogey Member
I'm just wondering what's the best or worst trade you ever did the best for me has to be when I traded a star mako for a candy pro firebird I told the kid it was a older disc he still said ok :thmbup:the worst one was I let my buddy have a bar stamped buzzz before I knew what it was and he didn't have a clue either he ended up giving it away to somebody who doesn't even play I bet it ended up in the garbage ugh :doh:

When I first started I traded a champ beast in great shape for a pro t bird that was so beat in it was an immediate roller no matter how much hyzer was put on it. Should have tried throwing it before trading it but I didn't have time and always heard great things about the tbird

I traded a brand new servo for a envy 3 months ago...

Still waiting on the envy but the person said the Servo flies great!

:wall:

I once traded a Gold Line Havoc for a KC Pro Roc and a Star Aviar. My worst is trading my barstamp buzz as well for just a crummy glow Roc.

Best Ever- Traded a New Anode for a 5/10 Innova Groove :thmbup:

Worst Ever- Traded same 5/10 Groove for New Prometheus :thmbdown:

best trade was one fair to both parties...

worst trade was the only one i got burned on. funny thing is it was a champ beast for a sw with lighter burns on it. and i never got the 5/10 sw. oh well. i have received a few discs that were quite less than the sleepy scale given. it wouldnt matter to me, all i want is a fair heads up.

Worst trade- 2nd run ce valk (OS run) for a mint 11x kc pro roc and 15 bucks....that valk sucked.

Best trade- my proto SD for his 4th run CE valk (which I love).

I have only one trade and it was for the better. I traded a 167 Neutron Volt for a 175 GL Fuse.

Never could throw the Volt and I do bag that Fuse. Definitely a win for me.

I just traded 7 misc discs for a used Ikea bunk bed for my kids. His wife was ecstatic to get the no longer needed bunk beds out of their house, my wife was ecstatic that I didn't spend any money AND got rid of a few discs, and my daughters are crazy pumped about the bunk beds. Big win for Dad.

My buddy shows up with a stack of 10 discs he bought at a yard sale for .50 cents each = $5.00 total. They were mostly old Innova DX beaters, except for the one on top that had the .50 cent each tag on it.....an 8/10 Nine Time Aviar (blue stamp). I convinced him to give me the Aviar because that's what I putt with and he was greedy for keeping all 10 to himself. Score.

two trades I've done recently where both sides got good deals IMO:

- Ontario Champ Rhyno for 11x Firebird

- 3rd run Ion for 12x preflight# San Marino KCP Aviar

... I didn't use the Ion or Rhyno anymore and I'm using the FB and Aviar so worked out nicely

I can't pick a best trade. Most all of them are fair for both sides or I take a hit because they are desperate or a friend. I have enough discs I wouldn't lose enough in my life to worry. Recently I came out on the losing end because I have a guy who is a friend and wanted some of the last innova stuff I had but didn't throw. I traded him a champ leopard, usdgc champ roc+, and an 11X CAL Teebird and in exchange all I took was two lucid renegades, air trespass, and air giant. All inked up on the bottom from him. I just stenciled and spray painted designs on them now am using them to throw over water.

The two guys who introduced me to DG, I dropped FEET of stacks on 'em. We used to stress a lot about losing something, or wanting to try stuff out when we couldn't afford it. So once I was swimming in plastic from gigs, I'd hook 'em up with freebies. When I moved up to Austin, I took them at least a grand retail of stuff they throw. Good trade for everyone involved.

I just traded 7 misc discs for a used Ikea bunk bed for my kids. His wife was ecstatic to get the no longer needed bunk beds out of their house, my wife was ecstatic that I didn't spend any money AND got rid of a few discs, and my daughters are crazy pumped about the bunk beds. Big win for Dad.

Great trade! The best part is it was already assembled so you didn't have to spend 35 hours trying to figure out the Ikea directions.

Latest posts