• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Colt

Shallow driving putter. Mmm....I think I'll have to grab 1.

mitsubishi-colt-08.jpg

Bwahahaha if this is the stamp, I am sold.

colt-preview.jpg

The Great Equalizer

The Colt from Innova Discs was PDGA Approved as of 5-28-2015.

"The Colt is a low profile small diameter putt and approach disc similar to our XD or Classic Roc. It is a fairly straight flyer, that can also perform well for slow turnover shots that don't come crashing back. Flight numbers are 3,4,-1,+1. The Colt is a VTech design, which provides extra torque resistance making it suitable for sidearm and windy play." - by Innova Discs

Yep. I owned a OG cheif which was pre wizard and not like current stuff but different from wizards too. It looks very similar in that regard. Those cheifs/wizards had a weird dome and were super strong baseline blend. It made a really funny sound.

I was interested until I saw the bead. No thanks. That's why I couldn't stick with the Envy. Tears the skin off my index finger when I flick. I flick the PA4 and Zone all day without issue.

Its just a fancy way of saying that they are making discs with a convex underneath part of the rim.

So do they label current runs of Leo's, Makos etc. as VTech or just new molds? Wonder why they bothered to give that feature a distinct name like that.

that EVERY company does.

I never said they didn't. I throw mostly innova and I am typically a innova defender, but there are a few things lately that aren't really defensible. Vtech and the Vrocs mostly.

I don't care what they call vtech, I'm stoked to throw these. Too bad it's under stable though, maybe they will make one with zero turn also? Guess they already make the Rhyno. Still they could make one in between this and a Rhyno!!!

Suppose this is a direct competitor to the Atom in actual good plastic! I want to like the Atom but man that plastic is some crap in durability.