• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

THAT MUST BE NICE

It is actually.

Maybe I'll put em' up FSOT in the Marketplace.

Pay Day Reaction GIF by Music Choice

I had been hovering at 359 uniques for as long as I can remember. Then in the span of maybe two days I'm up to 362. It's weird how these things work. I guess it's finally getting to be that time of year when it's getting warm out, but damn it'd been a long time. So there's still hope it seems.
Once you cross 250, what is the driving desire behind more uniques? Legitimate question - do you just want to see that number keep going up in general? Hit milestones (300, 350, 500...)? Be #1 in uniques on DGCR? I'm sure it's nice to see but once I hit 250 I don't know what I'll even think. :)

Once you cross 250, what is the driving desire behind more uniques? Legitimate question - do you just want to see that number keep going up in general? Hit milestones (300, 350, 500...)? Be #1 in uniques on DGCR? I'm sure it's nice to see but once I hit 250 I don't know what I'll even think. :)

There is no driving desire or anything. Just like to check it out every once in awhile while looking at total thumbs up. Still just a numbers nerd 🤓

Welcome to the Cubic Zirconia Club @bobmcnelly!

Our second new member of 2024, the lefty joins in 189 reviews becoming the 29th overall member, and bringing the current member total to 25.

104 uniques to go until "Bob's" ascencsion.

Speaking of, how many cheatin' leftys we got in the club?