• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Disc Golf Gods giveth... and the Disc Golf Gods, they taketh away...

I've met more than a few uppity DGers... big bag, fancy folding stool, gruff demeanor. Takes forever to play each hole, doesn't let you play through, generally an *******...

Been to Dretzka have you?

So today I was playing at Erin Go Bragh in Thompson, WI and I played the game of my life. I hit metal on two of the holes from the tee, and was getting birdies left and right... it was awesome... THEN I lost not 1, not 2, no... I lost 3 DISCS!!! 3 DISCS!!! I lost a brand new DX Archangel, a brand new I-Dyed Champion Sidewinder, and a semi-used but still in great condition Pro Beast... I couldn't be more bummed right now...:( Has this happened to you?

I am having a great day. I am visting a course in WI, and I can't believe it. I found three discs. A DX Archangel, a Pro Beast, and a cool looking Champ Sidewinder. Man I can't believe it. What a find. I can't believe someone would just walk off and leave these discs. Wait..............what?

I lost three discs at one course before but I cannot say it was a great round score wise before I lost the discs. Did it at Solitude Mountain Resort DGC. Lost the last one that should have been right out in the open but it was nowhere to be found. Found three other discs as I was looking to the discs that I lost, but they have a lost and found there so I turned them in hoping someone would do the same with my discs. Not so much at this point.

For some reason I loose nice plastic and while I am looking for it I find DX plastic... Its like loosing a $20 bill and finding $10. Yeah its better than nothing but I feel screwed.

I've def lost 2...but I don't think I've ever lost 3 before. I have to know...did you lose any of them on the same hole? Consecutive holes? After your great start, did you still finish below par or did you just totally have a melt down?

That is a bad run of luck my friend. At least you were playing well before it happened.

For some reason I loose nice plastic and while I am looking for it I find DX plastic... Its like loosing a $20 bill and finding $10. Yeah its better than nothing but I feel screwed.

It is the consolation prize.

I am having a great day. I am visting a course in WI, and I can't believe it. I found three discs. A DX Archangel, a Pro Beast, and a cool looking Champ Sidewinder. Man I can't believe it. What a find. I can't believe someone would just walk off and leave these discs. Wait..............what?

Nice.

Better get rid of that Archangel, it's not DGR approved.