• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Velcro.

We won't release anymore pics until we get the final model the way we want it to be for production or close to.

Hmmmm. Anything velcro I bring on the DG course tends to attract hitchhikers, such as burrs and the like. It would be annoying to pick that off your bag all the time. It looks like a sweet bag, just trying to give some feed back for potential future mods.

Hmmmm. Anything velcro I bring on the DG course tends to attract hitchhikers, such as burrs and the like. It would be annoying to pick that off your bag all the time. It looks like a sweet bag, just trying to give some feed back for potential future mods.

The main part will velcro underneath a flap, so it shouldn't be exposed.

BRING ON THE VIDEO AND SOME TWO TONE PICS PLEASE!

We did not finish every detail of the bag for the video, so we wil have to postpone. Works out well since my pregnant wife has taken all of my time for the day and I doubt I could have found time for it anyways. Ahh the married life. This still won't delay our pre release date on pre orders. We just have to finalize our model before we go to production. We don't want to market a unfinished version because it just raises more questions. Sorry for the delay on the video!

We did not finish every detail of the bag for the video, so we wil have to postpone. Works out well since my pregnant wife has taken all of my time for the day and I doubt I could have found time for it anyways. Ahh the married life. This still won't delay our pre release date on pre orders. We just have to finalize our model before we go to production. We don't want to market a unfinished version because it just raises more questions. Sorry for the delay on the video!

Congrats on the upcoming munchkin. My better half has two in the oven as well so I know how scarce time can be. Perhaps a Hyzerbomb infant line is in order.:thmbup:

Congrats on the upcoming munchkin. My better half has two in the oven as well so I know how scarce time can be. Perhaps a Hyzerbomb infant line is in order.:thmbup:

My wife has one in the oven too! You better believe that if possible, my little one will be decked out in disc golf gear! Is the top part of the flak big enough to carry an infant? :):):):)

VIDS and two tone pics please! I'm ready to spend some hard earned cash on a Flak.

My daughter already at 19 months says frisbee and slings discs around. She is much better at putting "minis" all over the place.

I just picked up an innova comp bag and phenix quads a few months back, but am considering getting another bag for windy/adverse conditions days.

Lots of options now :thmbup:

I just picked up an innova comp bag and phenix quads a few months back, but am considering getting another bag for windy/adverse conditions days.

Lots of options now :thmbup:

You got that right. Sooo many nice bags out there. Everybody wins.

Wish I hadn't dropped the money on a Revo last year. I'm for sure in the market for a backpack style after my knee hobbled me for the past 7 months. How my revo hangs with the quads causes my knee to twinge a bit.