• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Sweet thanks! If I get one (more like a matter of when right now) I'd want something other than orange. What's the status on the shirts btw? I never got an invoice and neither did AA. We're both kind of confused.

AA should check again, it was sent on Monday.

Looks great! Just needs that Hyzer Bomb patch under the putter pocket and it would look even better

Yes, just like the one on my avatar? They will all have one!

This might be DG backpack #4 for me lol. I have a Dual Pack which is nice, Grip which is incredible. I plan on ordering a Prodiscus in the next month. This is next on my list after that.

That is some serious backpack love!

I'd like to see how the bag rides on a wider guy. I'm 5'10" 260 lbs and wear a size 52 suit jacket. The only back pack style bag i've tried is when caddying for the wife using her dual pack and it was really uncomfortable the straps rode up towards my neck when they were maxed out and it was a bitch getting my arms in and out due to how narrow the bag was. Love the idea of a back pack just worried about fit.i

I think that's a fair concern! If there is anything I've seen so far Hyzer Bomb really takes all these suggestions into consideration!

I'd like to see how the bag rides on a wider guy. I'm 5'10" 260 lbs and wear a size 52 suit jacket. The only back pack style bag i've tried is when caddying for the wife using her dual pack and it was really uncomfortable the straps rode up towards my neck when they were maxed out and it was a bitch getting my arms in and out due to how narrow the bag was. Love the idea of a back pack just worried about fit.i

What would it take to make it more comfy? Longer straps? Straps spaced further apart? Maybe HB can custom make one. Doesn't hurt to ask.:thmbup:

BTW, i have issues getting in and out of my straps. I usually leave the left strap loose until it is on, then i tighten it up as i walk, loosen it back up to get out.

Yeah, we can make a 100% custom bag.

FYI
The back is lined with padded foam for comfort.
The rain flap will be featured in the video. It's really a genius idea on how it's attached.
Once I get the strap perfected, we will get the video rolling.

flak

Not sure if this has been answered or not but does it have room for storing a small jacket or sweatshirt? If so where?

flak

awesome thinks for the info.When will you be taking orders for your next set of orders. From what I understand your first slottment is spoken for already.

flak

Check that. I emailed wes at Hyzer Bomb and got the info. Anybody seen any of the other colors besides camo and orange?

(xpost from dgr)

I'd like to see the black and yellow color combination on the Flak backpack. I looked through the last 15 pages of the vendor thread but didn't see it posted. If it would be possible, could you post all the color combinations in the original post here or on the vendor thread? This is very likely to be my next bag, upgrading from the gateway tour backpack.

THanks
Brandon