• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

not me. I'm still lovin the spds! I stopped throwing the ppds and cpds though. The cpds overlapped my fb and didn't hold the beefiness for too long. The ppds were inconsistant in the dozen I had. I had some straigt out of the box,sme flippy, and some as stable as a cpd. Now that I've been lovin a perfectly beat in spd I dnt miss te p's any more.

recently dropped my S-lines to fool around with strikers again for a while......kept my C line as its my tommy disc

Jesse, if you end up booting your S-PDs from the bag I would be interested in trading for them. (Dibs?) :mrgreen:

The PDs aren't going anywhere. I replaced my P-PDs with S-TDs at one point, but they're really trying to fight their way back to the bag. Too bad our local course doesn't have too many holes where I can properly utilize them though.

2 P-PDs (will be 3) and S-PD are still in. Probably will be as long as I play DG. C-PD in the other hand is out and Z Pred is in.

I've been throwing cpd's and spd's.

For me the spd really shines in the 170-172g range. Lighter weights seem to be extra stable and the ones closer to max weight seem less stable.

The pro plastic blend is all over the map so I don't bother.

I've picked up a few of the christmas stamped s pds, one at max weight and a 150 class. How do the christmas stamped one compare stability wise to the ones available now?

Christmas stamped are the protos, slightly slower, slightly more lss. Generally less favored by the masses, although I'm a fan.

Frank Delicious said:
The PDs stood no chance against SOLFs.

damn straight.

pd is a fancy little disc but just not my style. The OLF can do just as many neat tricks as a PD, but it doesn't get talked about because it is older. and we OLF people don't need everyone snatching up our red 1.1s

zj1002 said:
Frank Delicious said:
The PDs stood no chance against SOLFs.

damn straight.

pd is a fancy little disc but just not my style. The OLF can do just as many neat tricks as a PD, but it doesn't get talked about because it is older. and we OLF people don't need everyone snatching up our red 1.1s

Millennium just tugs at your soul. :lol:

Latest posts