• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

All these are interesting points but sounds like a tempest in a teapot to me. Prodigy featured her in their 2016 team video. So that pretty much lays to rest any speculation for at least this year.

Could just be a place holder until all this is sorted out. All the other top pro's took the time to do the "proud to be team prodigy" line and her throw was from tourney footage.

I heard from a pretty reliable source (I can't remember who but I think it was someone who was there.) that Paige was seen removing all the Prodigy stickers from her car after Worlds last year. I have no idea what, but I would guess that something happened at Worlds last year that destroyed the relationship between Paige and Prodigy. She's under contract but she has no desire to help the company. In my opinion they should release her from her contract. It may end up doing more harm to Prodigy to make her stay than it would to let her leave.

I heard from a pretty reliable source (I can't remember who but I think it was someone who was there.) that Paige was seen removing all the Prodigy stickers from her car after Worlds last year. I have no idea what, but I would guess that something happened at Worlds last year that destroyed the relationship between Paige and Prodigy. She's under contract but she has no desire to help the company. In my opinion they should release her from her contract. It may end up doing more harm to Prodigy to make her stay than it would to let her leave.

Well I caddied for her at worlds and she seemed pretty happy with Prodigy at that time. I also meet up with her during the Women's U.S. Open cause it was in my neck of the woods and her car still had all the Prodigy logos on it... at least to my best knowledge.

All these are interesting points but sounds like a tempest in a teapot to me. Prodigy featured her in their 2016 team video. So that pretty much lays to rest any speculation for at least this year.

I'd be willing to wager that she ends up somewhere else. How does that video solidify anything at all? At the time of the video Paige was/is still on the team. Of course they are going to include her. The fact she was one of the only team members not to record a clip specifically for the video is what stuck out most to me.

That said, from an outside perspective, I'm going to have to agree with those saying that she is coming across unprofessional

I'd be willing to wager that she ends up somewhere else. How does that video solidify anything at all? At the time of the video Paige was/is still on the team. Of course they are going to include her. The fact she was one of the only team members not to record a clip specifically for the video is what stuck out most to me.

That said, from an outside perspective, I'm going to have to agree with those saying that she is coming across unprofessional

???

She isn't doing anything, professional or unprofessional. Paige will clarify her situation when she's ready to do so, if there's even anything to clarify.

This sewing circle gossip mill crap is getting ridiculous.

If my sponsored player wound up on ESPN like Page's ace did, Id use that footage all the time too...to hell with what the rest of the team is recording.

That's kinda the whole point of this thread.

Yup

Her current sponsor shown on her card below:

12647474_972671312824550_5680259392328891620_n.jpg

???

She isn't doing anything, professional or unprofessional. Paige will clarify her situation when she's ready to do so, if there's even anything to clarify.

????

Precisely. She isn't doing anything. Including promoting the brand she is current under contract with. She has scoffed at the idea of promoting prodigy products/brand more than once. If you want me to provide example I would be happy too, but I'm not trying to join your sewing group. Ironic that you, a lady with a million posts, would respond to a post which has no mention of gossip, by citing the "gossip mill crap."

i've lost all interest in paige's situation.

someone tell me where barsby is headed

???

I heard Prodigy didn't pay her the bonus she was due for Worlds because she didn't deserve to win. :|

I Can't for the life of me believe that anyone really cares where P.P. goes or what she does. Does it really matter?

I Can't for the life of me believe that anyone really cares where P.P. goes or what she does. Does it really matter?

In the context of this thread, everyone cares. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would post in a thread about pros switching sponsors asking if anyone cares about pros switching sponsors. Does your question really matter? :\

In the context of this thread, everyone cares. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would post in a thread about pros switching sponsors asking if anyone cares about pros switching sponsors. Does your question really matter? :\

Nope, it doesn't, just thought I would add to my post count

Latest posts